How can I use AbestWeb to boost my ShareAsale results?
    I recently became a member to ShareAsale. I have got some results but I'm looking to get my name out there more. Does any one have any suggestions on how to use AbestWeb to get my name out there?

you could have a paid advert , they work very well
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

I know that part. What can I do thats free?

Another way to use ABW to improve the performance of your affiliate program is to read and participate, as that will help you understand what your affiliates are looking for. You'll find tons of tips and suggestions on how to improve and promote your program here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Easiest way to get attention is to guarantee your site & product's conversion ratio. All else is advertising spin and deception, exchanging traffic for false promises. Would you employ a few in-house telemarketers to pitch your product.... on your own dime??
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Ecomcity,

How do I gaurantee my site & product's conversion ratio?

Internet Cowboy
    Are you a merchant or an affiliate?
    If you are a merchant and you come here looking for free, easy ways to get your name out there, that is two and 3/4 strikes against you in my opinion.
    If you can't afford basic promotion for your site why would anyone else promote it?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    You might try selling spam blocking software - your posts gave me the desire to buy one - leverage that.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mendy@simoncells.com
    Ecomcity,

How do I gaurantee my site & product's conversion ratio?
    Simple. Just firmly know what your site already gets in a conversion ratio from all existing general traffic sources. Then make up some terrific creatives leading to high conversion landing pages and trun those over to affiliates to add additional targeting and value. Filter and police your affiliates to make sure they use those creatives and you can guarantee the results will better normal traffic streams. Don't even try affiliate marketing if your site can't convert better then 1 sale per 100 clicks on general traffic.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The reason why I ask for the free stuff is because I was trying to sign up for the Paid ad but the submit charge page was freezing. I tried it on another computer and the same thing. I really want to get the effect of ABestWeb so I am seeing if there is any other way to advertise without paying.

Thank you.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread