Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Just giving you the heads up. Stay away from freestyleshop the skateboard merchant. They are reversing everything.

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    637
    Man, that's very sad. What is it about skateboard sites? I've had lots of trouble getting a good one, but I've got lots of good traffic...

    Thanks for the headsup. :cool:

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    591
    I suspose CJ plans on looking the other way too.

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    226
    I wish cj would charge publishers $250 a month so that we too can be above the law.

  5. #5
    ABW Ambassador JJJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    1,624
    Yes look at their reversal chart, 100% for June and 65% for July, looks like they didn't get around to reversing the other 35% yet. The scam merchants should laugh at CJ because they know they can get away with it for so long until the affiliates bring it up in forums.

  6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Possible Fraud?
    By ContourLiving in forum Merchant Best Practices Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: August 15th, 2007, 11:29 AM
  2. Merchant fraud, affiliate fraud, or just fraud?
    By Catwoman in forum ShareASale - SAS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 28th, 2005, 11:08 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 6th, 2004, 12:29 AM
  4. CJ.Fraud
    By Gordon in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2001, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •