StrawberryNET
    Hello all,

since strawberryNET left CJ and moved to Linkshare, i stopped promoting them and have finally got around to re-activating them.

So, does anyone know how to access the strawberryNET datafeed? They offered one when they were at CJ, so surely they still have a feed.

Also, can someone PM me the name and email contact of their affiliate manager(s)? I sent an email to the link provided at linkshare but the email bounced.

Thanks all,

Rogi

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Rogi,
    In order to get StrawberryNet datafeeds, you will need to join the LinkShare Merchandiser Program. There is a one-time fee of $250 to cover set-up and ongoing maintenance of the Merchandiser account. Affiliates that have been active in the LinkShare network for at least three months and have generated at least 50 orders in the most recent calendar month will have the fee waived.

To view a complete list of merchants that participate in Merchandiser go to http://www.linkshare.com/rc/merchandiser_merchants.xls in the Affiliate Resource Center under Merchandiser. StrawberryNet is a Merchandiser merchant.

For more information on Merchandiser, email merchandiser@linkshare.com and complete the form to join the Merchandiser program from the Affiliate Resource Center http://www.linkshare.com/rc/merchandiser_aff.shtml.

I am looking into the StrawberryNet email issue and will let you know what I find out.

Ranae

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread