ABW Ambassador
    Unable to Edit Linkshare Profile
    I'm trying to set a payment threshold in my Linkshare profile so that checks are not issued to me this month. When I submit the change, I get:
    Error Message
    You already have an affiliate channel with that name. Please choose another affiliate channel name.
    I'm not changing the name. I'm simply changing 0 to a higher dollar amount but the change will not go through. I even tried to change the description of my website and I get the same error message.

If this isn't fixed within the next 24 hours, I won't be able to stop the check from being issued.

Please get this fixed ASAP Linkshare.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Snowman,
    To set your payment threshold be sure that you are selecting the channel and not your contact information. Your channels are listed in the upper left hand corner of Your Account and are signified by the icon that looks like a web page (rather than the icon that looks like an ID card image.) Scroll down to the Payment section and enter your payment threshold in the Payment Threshold box. The payment threshold must be a whole number and cannot contain any decimals.

If this still is not working, please PM me your username and email and I will look into this further.

Ranae

ABW Ambassador
    PM sent.

I have followed the instructions exactly as written and I'm still getting the same error message.

Has anyone else been able to set a payment threshold? If you don't want to set a payment threshold but just determine if you are able to, you can set a really low threshold.

15 years and counting
    Has anyone else been able to set a payment threshold?
    You have a thread on this subject where Chris Sanderson is explaining how to do it. It's several months old but I can't find it right now. I remember Haiko was able to bring it back one time.

I was able to change my payment threshold. I did it right after I saw your message saying that you weren't able to.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Ranae, I did as you asked by PM'ing you but I haven't heard from you since nor has the problem been corrected. I'm really disappointed as it appears that I'm not going to be able to stop a check from being cut this week. Has Linkshare dropped the ball again?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread