Generic feed script?
    Hiya,

Is there a generic feed script available that will handle all sas feeds/any aff feeds with just a few changes in script code? I've looked a webmerge and I'm not keen on having tons of pages on my server. I would prefer db driven.

Peace,
    Lee

Wow, that would be nice. But I don't know if there is enough similarity among merchants' data. Some seem to be better "categorized" than others.

If such a script were possible...Hmmmmmmm...

GoldenCAN seems to provide an "easy to integrate" answer for a good many merchants, and MyDataFeedScripts has another approach for many also. The second has a more involved implementation, but provides "on page" content for search engines to "see." (I will be doing my first MDFS install tomorrow.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Thanks for your response. I checked goldencan and most of the example's I checked took forever to load... hum... This may be something that needs to be written.

You would think that there would be a more uniform method. I think I would be asking for nirvana then

Peace,
    Lee

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread