Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario
    Posts
    665
    Talking Just for the girls...
    These jokes are getting better and better. Enjoy girls :-)

    ***********************

    According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

    Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

    **You should've known...**

    ONLY A woman would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost. *
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador JoyUnltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2005
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    2,019
    It figures!!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

  3. #3
    Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Rhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    6,195
    Great story (I hope it's true)!

    The timing is perfect as I recently thought it might be fun to collect wacky stories from state DEPs, F&W, etc. into a web site. I have a great story that was told to me by a Connecticut DEP staffer regarding why there are no moose in CT.

    Anybody care to guess? I'll come back with the answer later.

  4. #4
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan_ShareResults
    according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

    ONLY A woman would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost. *
    LOL - and only women would have the patience to indulge this insanity for the sake of the kids! ;-)
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  5. #5
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Great story (I hope it's true)!

    The timing is perfect as I recently thought it might be fun to collect wacky stories from state DEPs, F&W, etc. into a web site. I have a great story that was told to me by a Connecticut DEP staffer regarding why there are no moose in CT.

    Anybody care to guess?
    I'll come back with the answer later.
    They'd freeze their antlers off?
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  6. #6
    Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Rhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    6,195
    The more I think about this, the more sense it makes. Who would name a male reindeer Vixen, or Dancer or Prancer?

  7. #7
    Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Rhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    6,195
    Rexanne, you're a nut!

    I'll give you a hint. It's a jurisdictional issue.

  8. #8
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Rexanne, you're a nut!

    I'll give you a hint. It's a jurisdictional issue.
    Oh GAWD ... sounds like a Quizzle puzzle!

    I give up ... LOL
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  9. #9
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    The more I think about this, the more sense it makes. Who would name a male reindeer Vixen, or Dancer or Prancer?
    PC Santa
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  10. #10
    Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    PC Santa

    LOL....
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

  11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •