Stoooopidest Spam Evah!!
    Don't ask why I decided to read this one...I usually just delete them.

I just don't get it. Why do they waste their time and risk getting in trouble for this garbage? If you are going to spam, at least put together a decent email that might have a chance of getting a click!

So Mr. Spammer, you made it into my inbox - do you really think that I am going to click your link? After all, your writing proves to me that you are incredibly intelligent and certainly trustworthy. Not.

Good day to you sir,

We are your source for the best equality urep lica iR0 lex, Breitling, T@G Heouer and Channel products.

We are glad to iof fer a collection of watcches for both. Our gift boxes that will make the present even more glamorous.

We are determined to find you a reaplica Roulex watch that you will love for years to come. All of our Reeplica Roolex Watches are high quality reaplica watoches.

If you are looking for quuality re iplica w uatches but want to get the best deal possible then you are at the perfect place to get your r e p alica watches. Come visit us TODAY.

COuPY the Addreuss below and paste in your weub brouwser:

www.of course I took it out!

will work for 48 hrs.

Wasn't Dick missing talking on the street?.
    Do you hate shaving badly?.
    13. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty two e's, six f's, two g's, six h's, twelve i's, one j, one k, five l's, one m, eighteen n's, fourteen o's, one p, six r's, twenty seven s's, twenty t's, two u's, seven v's, nine w's, five x's, and five y's on the wall..
    Joseph doesn't dislike praying carelessly..
    I don't miss jumping for three or four weeks..
    EDWARDS: ... more negative attacks -- aren't you sick of it?.
    Don't you practice cooking nicely?.
    Toren came to me at age 32 months. He had 2 words: Ma Ma and Bye Bye. He could not focus, but ran around the room. His mother was convinced I was going to have him cured by his third birthday. I told her I was no miracle worker, but we'd do what we could during the next 4 months. Immediately we started structuring Toren's day. I went home and worked up a program called 'Toren's Nouns'. The first day I showed Toren the program, he looked at it for 10-15 seconds and then left the computer. The next day he stayed about 30 seconds. Each day he built up more time at the computer. By the second week, he would sit on my lap for 10 minutes pressing whichever word he wanted to hear. But he spoke no sounds, no words. Three weeks passed. I began berating myself. 'See, Jo, you thought this noun program was so great. Look at Toren, he's not learning anything.' The fourth week Toren walked over to the computer, picked up the overlay from the IntelliKeys keyboard, pointed to 10 different words and approximated each word. That day, I cried..
    I didn't dislike cooking at home..
    Were those farmers practicing shouting next to the police station?.
    Don't you regret eating about once a week?.
    Have you already loved sleeping?.
    The librarians don't remember skiing for more than an hour..
    12. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty three e's, seven f's, three g's, nine h's, twelve i's, one j, one k, six l's, fifteen n's, eleven o's, eight r's, twenty five s's, twenty two t's, two u's, six v's, eight w's, four x's, and five y's on the wall..
    Mr. Hanson isn't practicing working..

Thanks Alot,
    Roscoe Simon

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Central/Western NY State
    apparently that's what it takes to get through some filters. still a waste.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    I got literally hundreds of those watch spams yesterday to just one domain. And it is just about getting around the spam filters.

Cambridgeshire, England
    The most amazing thing is that some people must open up their emails, see that and think "Sounds good, I'll have one of them!".

Rock Town USA
    The amazing thing is that these idiots wouldn't continue to send them if other retards didn't keep clicking on these stupid emails . . .

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    I would think these spammers could be a little more efficient:

Why not send out a single SPAM promoting ion drugs, rolex watches, pirate software, internet degrees, low rate mortgages, and cheap slippers I can buy from a factory in Beijing, China. One SPAM for all.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Sun Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ward
    The most amazing thing is that some people must open up their emails, see that and think "Sounds good, I'll have one of them!".
    Haha. So true and so sad...haha Just wanna walk up to them and

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread