Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Earn $50.00 today - it's simple
    Hello team,

ClickInks.com is running a promotion for all inactive or new affiliates to the program. It's really simple and can put an extra $50.00 in your pocket today.

Here is how the CAB (Cash Activation Bonus) works:

If you are already a Clickinks.com affiliate that is not generating sales, or if you are not a member of our program yet, this is for you.

It's really simple to collect your $50.00 CAB.

1) Load the links in your welcome email or on SAS when you log in. They can be the data feed, banners or text links.
    2) Send me the page url where the clickinks.com links are placed to inkCAB@andyrodriguez.com.
    3) When you make your first sale of $50.00 or more, we will add a $50.00 cash bonus on top of your commission as a way of saying "Thank You" for partnering and becoming active with us.

It's that simple........not a member yet? Join here!

If you are already a ClickInks partner -

We have not forgotten about you, we have the same $50.00 CAB for you with different goals.

1) Increase your sales by 100% during the next 3 months and we will give you the $50.00 CAB as well.

*** Personal ink sales are not included in the CAB promotion but are allowed and commissionable in the program...

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; December 8th, 2005 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Formatting
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I just love these: Call Me FREE on 1 800 706 INKS

Quote Originally Posted by bwc
    I just love these: Call Me FREE on 1 800 706 INKS
    BWC,

We love this one too and so should you....

We consulted with ClickInks for about 3 months, explaining how the affiliate channel works and what the affiliates expect from a program. The President of ClickInks attended our "Affiliate Manager Certification" seminar in Miami so he could learn and hear it first hand from successful affiliates .... he graduated with flying colors...

I completely understand your point above bacause 98% of the merchants scr*w affiliates from commissions with phone orders generated from affiliate traffic.... especially in the ink vertical...

But NOT this merchant ....

You will be pleased to learn that ClickInks went through special programming to insure that affiliates get compensated on all sales, including phone sales - generated by that 800 number above.

Don't take my word for it though...I invite anyone to load a SAS link on their site and test it.

1) Load a link
    2) Refresh your page
    3) Click through to ClickInks
    4) Look at the bottom left side of the page on their site
    5) Call the phone number and place an order
    6) Here is what will happen - the phone rep will ask you for the priority code and give the referring affiliate credit for that sale !!!
    7) The "priority code" is your affiliate ID.

Now ask yourself this, how much traffic are you sending to other ink merchants that are taking away your commissions with phone leaks on their sites?

Everyone reading this - you need to promote ClickInks today and stop leaving money on the table with your current Ink merchants.... join today !

Now who wants their first $50.00 Cash Activation Bonus?
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; December 9th, 2005 at 08:18 AM. Reason: clarification on priority code
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Yah baby~! Yer the greatest . . . thanks.

Thumbs up
    One $50.00 already earned......WTG !!

Anyone else wants a $50.00 Cash Bonus?

and another one today......

way to go folks.....anyone else want a $50.00 bonus?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread