This One Looks Interesting...
    Just found this one and haven't looked it over very well yet, but it looks to have potential:

http://www.kaonsoftwares.com/price-c...on-script.html

Hmmm, judging by the many mentions of it I found on the net, it's probably old news to most of you. Oh well.
    Last edited by imno007; December 9th, 2005 at 12:36 AM.

Depends what you are trying to do, if you are looking for a comparison script to rival pricerunner or kelkoo or a cheap DIY type package to run cheap sites. For what its worth it will never support the kind of scale or quality you need to run a full scale pricecomparison site but its a great starter pack for people without the technical skills, for those with the skills i would say you were better off without it.

why have to buy the script if you can get it for free? there's is one website that offer the script for free. I know one website that offer the script for free.

Quote Originally Posted by discu55
    why have to buy the script if you can get it for free? there's is one website that offer the script for free. I know one website that offer the script for free.
    Go on, suprise me.........why is there no yawn icon here ......

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by discu55

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Hi, would you share this information? I'd like to try this expensive script.

Thanx!

Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

try DataFeedFile.com

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    That datafeedfile is an interesting find, looks like golden can but possibly more customizable?

Thumbs up DataFeedFile.com and GoldenCAN.com comparison
    DataFeedFile.com is a new and improved data feed delivery service for the affiliate industry. DFF is our short name. Our services includes shopping content delivery Javascripts, XML, XML+PHP and Raw datafeed downloads.

Many have asked about what the difference between our service and GoldenCAN. So I decided to create this list.

1. DFF javascripts is customizable using CSS driven templates, you can re-use the templates for all javascripts.

2. DFF has 10X more javascripts available, Product Search Engine, Product Price Comparison, 5 different product banners and 5 different merchant banners.

3. DFF support XML web service / API to deliver actual product data, so affiliates can fully customize their page. Most importantly with the most recent Google Jagger which nuked millions of sites. It is important that affiliates to use XML!

4. DFF provides real source code examples to use our XML web services.
    Examples in PHP is currently ready to use. We will also provide examples in JSP, CGI, ASP and Ruby.

5. DFF can perform "TRUE" price comparison functionality. Price comparison means being able to compare price for 1 product amongst multiple merchants.
    GoldenCAN can only do keyword search and assume product matches are the same products.

6. DFF rebates and deals are real actual rebate / deals / coupons entered manualy by human. NOT price drops you see at GoldenCAN.

7. You can choose which merchant(s) you want to show products for.

8. You can choose which category(ies) you want to show products for.

9. DFF servers are FASTER based on our redundant cluster servers.

10. DFF scripts and database is more organize with our own categorization (catnum), merchant numbers (mernum), manufacturer number (mfgnum) and DFF Product SKU (sku).

11. DFF will not hide information about your performance, our reports will show you daily, weekly, monthly summary. Our report will show even impressions as well as click-throughs complete with IP address and date-time!

12. In about 1 month we will also support CSV data delivery for all our tools.

13. Frustrated downloading data feed files affiliate networks? Within 1 month DFF will provide a service that consolidates merchants you selected to be downloaded at one time in one file only!

We are still improving and adding our services. If you have an idea and would like to see it implemented in DataFeedFile.com, please email us at support { AT } DataFeedFile.com.

Best Regards,

Andrew { AT } DataFeedFile.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread