Unhappy No Linkshare payments for months?
    Someone in another forum suggested I post this problem here.

I haven't received a commission check payment from Linkshare for over three months. I've been carrying a balance for those past few months. Email contact with Linkshare support has gone unanswered or I receive the same ("We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and look forward to a smoother transition of getting commissions to you.") stock answer a week or two later that doesn't answer the overdue payments question.

Does Linkshare have a customer service phone number? Is there any way to actually get in contact with them or resolve this problem? I can't keep sending traffic/sales just to accumulate a balance that never gets paid. :(

Appreciate any help/info.

Thanks.

Are you validated? If you aren't that may be why you haven't been paid.

Exclamation
    one of their email addys that might work is contactATlinkshare.com

I'm validated. (I've received checks in the past.)

I've also tried emailing contactATlinkshare.com, but haven't gotten replies back.

Have you changed your payment threshold?

What merchant(s) are you earning commissions with (if you don't mind sharing)? Perhaps someone else can look to see when your merchant(s) have paid.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    I'm going to be paid (as soon as I get my check) for commissions earned in September.

Have not changed the threshold. (My balance has exceeded it for some time.)

The merchant in question is Apple iTunes.

Question Any other ideas?
    Any other ideas? (I just tried emailing abwlinkshare.com.)

Does the Linkshare Moderator actively check/respond to questions/problems posted in this forum? Is there anything else I can do?

I really appreciate any help/suggestions/info.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    jca,
    You can contact LinkShare Customer Support at 1-888-SHARE-89. I looked into the iTunes account and they just paid their September commissions on November 29. If you are owed a September commission, it would have been paid this week in the December 8th payment batch. You might want to check your Merchant Payment History and Affiliate Payment Summary reports to look at your iTunes commissions.

Both of these reports can be accessed through LinkShare SynergyAnalytics section of the interface. Follow these steps to learn more about your consolidated payment schedules:

1-Log into the LinkShare affiliate interface. If you have more than one channel, you must choose the specific account from the drop down at the top of the Affiliate Home page.

2-Click on the SynergyAnalytics Beta icon in the upper left hand corner of the 'Home' tab.

3-Select the Network Transaction Analysis tab, and then select the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report or Merchant Payment History.

Affiliate Payment Summary - includes your consolidated payment information for any past (as of March commissions) payments or initiated (in progress) payments from merchants who use LinkShare to process payments. Within this report, you can drill down by month and then check number to see the merchants, invoice periods and dollar amounts included in a particular payment.

Merchant Payment History This report shows which merchants commissions have been paid. The report updates after at least one of your merchants has paid LinkShare for that month and we've issued that payment to you.

Ranae

15 years and counting
    jca - Does the Linkshare Moderator actively check/respond to questions/problems posted in this forum?
    It should be a question to their level. But they are very selective with their anwsers. If you're not a parasite you may have to wait a few days.

Post Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    jca,
    You can contact LinkShare Customer Support at 1-888-SHARE-89.
    Thanks for the help/info -- I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, "SynergyAnalytics Beta" has never worked for me -- I've always gotten a "The SynergyAnalytics application is currently unavailable." error when trying to look at any type of report. I'll try again per your instructions. (I'm still confused about the old reporting being disabled, but is still available, and the replacement is still considered a "beta". I've found the whole thing confusing.)

Thanks again for the reply/info.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread