Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    ExactSeek
    Has anyone tried ExactSeek or have any opinions about them? It's seems an inexpensive addition to advertising but have not heard if they are as Mike would say "wankers'

but have not heard if they are as Mike would say "wankers'
    lol
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

ABW Ambassador
    I guess you're talking about the 'featured listings' thing. Well, I've got three keywords listed and it's just coming up to renewal time.

In three months, they've generated just under 300 clicks through their network. Not a huge amount, but the critical question is 'has it been profitable ?'. Yup. Total cost for three listings for three months $36 - total profit a little over $400.

I'd suggest you send the traffic to landing pages for some good CPA/lead deals rather than just send it to an affiliate mall homepage or something.

I'd also suggest that you select very generic terms as they seem to fill up inventory for other related search phrases using the more generic one or two word phrases.

Anyway, its worked for me and at that cost it's definitely worth a punt.

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    CPA was exactly what I was thinking of. With $40-$50 a lead, instead of a possible $10-15 for a product sale. I thought that I'd go for the same visitors as I do for AdWords except I would not have to pay $2.00 a click.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    I guess you're talking about the 'featured listings' thing. Well, I've got three keywords listed and it's just coming up to renewal time.

In three months, they've generated just under 300 clicks through their network. Not a huge amount, but the critical question is 'has it been profitable ?'. Yup. Total cost for three listings for three months $36 - total profit a little over $400.

I'd suggest you send the traffic to landing pages for some good CPA/lead deals rather than just send it to an affiliate mall homepage or something.

I'd also suggest that you select very generic terms as they seem to fill up inventory for other related search phrases using the more generic one or two word phrases.

Anyway, its worked for me and at that cost it's definitely worth a punt.
    What about the "Top 10 exposer across 200+" search engines? Is that the Featured Listings you are talking about?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread