Experiences with Affiliate Window?
    I've been putting off promoting these guys for a couple years now and I think it's about time I finally start giving them some attention. I realize that it's very important to start moving into foreign markets, so the UK is an easy enough place to start. It looks like Affiliate Window is one of the larger networks and they've got a lot of top merchants. I'm curious if anybody has any experience with them? I'd love to hear any good or bad experiences and look forward to working with them soon.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    I would check out some UK affiliate marketing forums like www.a4uforum.co.uk/

I was reading around and there was a poll there asking what network was the affiliates favorite and Affiliate Window went neck and neck with Buy.at. I think there is a poll here at ABW about the same thing and a UK section too. Affiliate Window should come across the pond like Buy.at is doing, there is a need for good networks in the US as some continue wrecking themselves.

I've used Affiliate Window for a few years now and they're one of the better networks. They provide many good tools are usually responsive and pay on time and in full with no worries or wondering what's going on.

Like a good network, most of the time they exist in the background and just do their job quietly and efficiently. I have moved to them for a couple of merchants who used to be with other networks that weren't so good.

ABW Ambassador
    They are a reasonable network, I use their datafeeds. never had a problem with them and the support is good too.

Without doubt the top UK affiliate network. Superb selection of Merchants and they don’t try and hide from you when you have problem, they are more than happy to answer their phones when you call them
    --------------------------------------------------
    Life at the top is hard,
    But life at the bottom is harder ....

I've been using AW for a couple of years now, and have had quite a bit of success with them.

I also use their datafeeds, which are very comprehensive, and can all be downloaded at once. They have a desktop application called AffiliateWindow Alerts that goes cha ching when you make a sale

I receive payments via direct deposit which I haven't had a problem with... certainly the top network from the UK by far.

There's also AffiliateFuture but you don't have as many tools with them, but still worth a look.

Our experience with Affiliate Window was very negative. We do some search engine advertising. At one point they closed down our account, withheld all our commissions, and refused to reconsider until we told them what keywords we were bidding on. Obviously our keywords are our stock in trade and we never hand those over to anybody - that's like asking a lawyer or doctor to perform their services for free. They then accused us of operating some kind of adware/malware/spyware when we refused to give them our keywords. We never engaged in any such activity and I was extremely insulted by the suggestion. At that point, I just quit the conversation and left them to feast over our commissions. Very disappointing for a network to behave this way. I certainly don't recommend Affiliate Window.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

I plan on promoting some cpa offers by using seo no ppc. Can they track
    where the leads are coming from & find out my keywords.

If they can what should I do to prevent them from finding
    the landing page.

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I've been putting off promoting these guys for a couple years now and I think it's about time I finally start giving them some attention. I realize that it's very important to start moving into foreign markets, so the UK is an easy enough place to start. It looks like Affiliate Window is one of the larger networks and they've got a lot of top merchants. I'm curious if anybody has any experience with them? I'd love to hear any good or bad experiences and look forward to working with them soon.

- Scott
    Scott

Contact me re Affiliate Window. They're the dog's bollox (very good). Can give you full brief on all their tech (advised on a fair bit of it) and the 1200 + merchants they have. Can also advise on Shop Window.

John
    Flambi Media Limited - USA/UK/EU Affiliate Management Expertise

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread