How to chose a ClickBank Storefront?
    Hey guys, whats happening I have been going through the top known clickbank storefronts www.1stpromotions.com(Ron Davies) and www.cbmall.com(Jeff Mulligan) for the past two weeks which includes the 15 Powerful Ways CBmall Makes You Money course etc. I would like everbody with personal experiences from using any these clickbank storefronts to please give us your honest report. I actually signed up for the 1spromotions in July this year, but only used it for 4 days after I was not pleased with the lack of templates and there was no way to communicate with the owner, when ever you call the number there is the answering machine.
    I have not tried cbmall but I am giving it serious considerations for early next year with a 90 day money back guarantee compared to the 45 days for 1stpromotions and a one on one personal marketing assiatance from Jeff whick is appealing.
    So, which one is better?
    Are there other CB storefronts out there?
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincyheat
    Hey guys, whats happening I have been going through the top known clickbank storefronts www.1stpromotions.com(Ron Davies) and www.cbmall.com(Jeff Mulligan) for the past two weeks which includes the 15 Powerful Ways CBmall Makes You Money course etc. I would like everbody with personal experiences from using any these clickbank storefronts to please give us your honest report. I actually signed up for the 1spromotions in July this year, but only used it for 4 days after I was not pleased with the lack of templates and there was no way to communicate with the owner, when ever you call the number there is the answering machine.
    I have not tried cbmall but I am giving it serious considerations for early next year with a 90 day money back guarantee compared to the 45 days for 1stpromotions and a one on one personal marketing assiatance from Jeff whick is appealing.
    So, which one is better?
    I tried to work with CBMall but found it confusing and very scattered. I loved the feature to replace Goog PSA ads with just a link, instead of creating an html page but I didn't see any CB sales from it. Overall, their reporting was not clear and I was never able to see what was going on. The support with CB Mall is great, if not overly enthusiastic and borders on harassment. LOL But I think if someone had time to devote to it, it could be good because of all that support and information. OR it's just a lot of hype ... not sure. I'd love to know if anyone has been successful with it, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thank you for your imput Rexanne(very unique name...I am used to Roxanne...kool)

Vincyheat,

I'm not recommending this site yet, because I am still doing some tests, but you can check it out if you like:

CBprosense
    cbprosense.net/

Sal.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Thank you for your imput Rexanne(very unique name...I am used to Roxanne...kool)
    You're most welcome, Vincyheat!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

RE: How to choose a Clickbank Storefront
    I was interested in creating a Clickbank Storefront too. So I checked out the ones that were out there like you did. I did not see the value that they could provide.

I ended up working with a programmer to create my own Clickbank searchable database at clickbookrebates.com where I offer rebates on ALL the products in the Clickbank marketplace.

You'd be better off creating your own as well. Outsource your request for programming and web design at a freelance site like rentacoder, elance, or scriptlance. Then you'll own the final product and you won't have any ongoing fees or anyone cutting into your profit.

J
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; December 13th, 2005 at 01:48 PM. Reason: no need to hotlink

That sound like a bunch of money one has to invest in a programmer, cash flow is lacking here, I consider myself as a beginner.
    I visited your site and I believe it will do very good. My concern is the rebates are only for persons with a paypal account.

However I am just looking for comparisons with 1stpromotions and the cbmall storefronts I am still undecided.

It wasn't really a bunch of money since most work was done offshore, but I am trying to understand why you're set on getting an affiliate Clickbank storefront when you can have and control your own. Do a search for Clickbank on ebay and you'll find some Clickbank turnkey websites selling pretty cheaply.

You need to know what you want to get out of your affiliation with those storefront providers and then the decision should be easy.

J
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; December 13th, 2005 at 01:49 PM. Reason: participate enough and you'll get a sig, none 'till then.

Anybody tried, has experience with profitsUnleashed.com, seems like another Cbmall/Adwords alternative.

Ta,
    Aiden

I do have an alternative to the the CB mall and 1st promotion. Its free to access. Moreover its more dynamic than the other two options. If u people are interested pls do PM me. I'll send the required info and the link. I repeat its free.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by innominds
    I do have an alternative to the the CB mall and 1st promotion. Its free to access. Moreover its more dynamic than the other two options. If u people are interested pls do PM me. I'll send the required info and the link. I repeat its free.
    You are unable to get PM's. You will need to participate more for that feature to be enabled for you. I would suggest posting an email address, that is broken up like me at domain.com to help prevent you getting spam at it.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

innominds

pls contact me if you read this message
    i am interested
    http://xinbox.com/govinda

Hey I've just replied to vrindavan. so please contact him/her to get my mailing address.

I have finally bit the bullet, ditched CbMall as I did not get the promised traffic :-( and bought a copy of The Profit Toolkit. No-one said anything about it so I had to make the decision myself. I guess there is a first time for everything :-)))

Figured that it gives me more options with my own websites and at least it wont look like all the other 1000's of sites out there :-) Cbmalls are just sooooo obvious...

I've started a couple of new Adsense sites with it and am eagerly hooked to the screen to see how they perform. Put a couple of div and select tags on my pages and that's supposed to be enough...

Will post more if/when I get some positive/negative results.

Meanwhile, I'm brushing up my HTML/PHP skills...

A.

Creating your own CB storefront is not as difficult as it may seem with the CB Marketplace data feed.

I like cbtopsites.com formally downloadsonline.org. Great response to requests. Excellent support.

Still I agree all in all I'd rather promote my own site

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by innominds
    so what's the alternative?
    How do I get info?

Re: ClickBank Storefront
    Hi,

I just released a new ClickBank storefront you may be interested in. The website is cbfront.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have concerning a storefront.

JessieWalker, how does it select which programs to include? I see many of the sites are not included?

Hi Chris,

All the products from the ClickBank data feed are included. The last update in the demo was about a week ago, so any newer products probably aren't in the demo site. With CBFront, you can update your store everyday. The importer will also remove any products no longer in the ClickBank storefront.

Hope this helps!

So wait a minute, since I suck at php you'll install it for me? Then I just change my password after that? No offense of course

Can I customize it (with your help) so my products show up on top?

Rick

Hi Rick,

Installation is free and usually only takes a few minutes. You can sort your products a variety of ways. Depending on what you choose, you would just go in and edit your own products to make them show up on top.

I know a pretty good clickbank mall. Design is excellent.
    Give me a PM and i will send info. Its free and everything. But of course they have a paid option.

How they work is they take 5% of the visitors to your storefront. If you pay 30-40 dollars, i forget, then they don't take any.

The design is the best i have seen, and i have tried about 10 over the last year looking for a way to convert better on CB.

Arrow Try Comyonet CB Store Generator
    With this generator, you are able to generate (autoamtically on daily basis or just instant) your very own storefront, a full one (all products) or a store with top products only (based on earnings, popularity, etc... your choice). You are able to customise headers, footers, style colors ... etc. You can also generate CB Ads (like google adsense).
    A free trial is available. Automatic FTP upload will be also available in future versions. see ComyoNet CB Store Generator on the net for more information.

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread