Jack and Jill
    Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

"Jack, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said, 'Here try these on.'

So she did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them." So I replied, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

Jack thinks that might be good advice. So on his honeymoon, Jack takes off his pants and says to Jill, "Here, try these on."

She does and says, "These are too large; they don't fit me."

So Jack says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

Jill takes off her pants, hands them to Jack, and says! "Here, you try on mine." He does and says, "I can't get into your pants."

Jill says, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will."
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd
    Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

"Jack, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said, 'Here try these on.'

So she did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them." So I replied, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

Jack thinks that might be good advice. So on his honeymoon, Jack takes off his pants and says to Jill, "Here, try these on."

She does and says, "These are too large; they don't fit me."

So Jack says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

Jill takes off her pants, hands them to Jack, and says! "Here, you try on mine." He does and says, "I can't get into your pants."

Jill says, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will."
    HA HA - good one Renee!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Hi Renee,

If you happen to know Jack's father, please, tell him this:

Mr. Jack Sr, if you ever see your son wife Jill on an airplane, say and do whatever you want to her, but whatever you do, don't you ever greet your son on that airplane.

You don't want to say "Hi Jack" to your son, on any aircraft.

I just loved that one
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

You don't want to say "Hi Jack" to your son, on any aircraft
    Mr. Sal - you should do standup!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread