Does This Exist?
    I'm wondering, does an affiliate program exist like this:

1)- International Accepted (all countries)
    2)- Pay-Per-Email Submission or Simple Lead Completion
    3)- Sub-Affiliate Tracking
    4)- Incentive Allowed

Basically like IncentAclick, but accepting international traffic. Commission Junction is great, but the offers I'm promoting only allow US traffic and no incentive. A lot of my users are from UK and Pakistan, so I need something for them.

I truly doubt any program like that exists.
    There is more fraud involved in international traffic and incentivized to boot is even more scary.

Even if an advertiser would allow this, if the leads were even semi bad, they would pull the plug.

What about something like this for every major counrty? (except Japan, China, etc.)

Are you looking for a platform as a merchant or to be an affiliate of such a program?

Cheers,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by spiralfive
    What about something like this for every major counrty? (except Japan, China, etc.)
    What's wrong with Japan?!

Geno

Sorry, guess I should have specified. I'm looking for an affiliate program with such an offer for me to promote. I'm looking to be a partner.

Also, I thought Japan was one of those countries that no one want's to affiliate with because of all of the bad orders, etc. Do I have that mixed up with someone else?

[edit:] Ok. I have users from the US, Pakistan, Canada, Paraguay, Brazil, Australia, and more. The majority are from the US, but there are still others.

I'm looking for an affiliate network with the email only/zip only submission offers. (other than IncentAclick, or HydraMedia)
    Last edited by spiralfive; December 11th, 2005 at 05:18 PM.

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    What's wrong with Japan?!

Geno
    Yeah, I was gonna say, I see more cheaters from China! Oh wait I just did say that.

Well, anyways not to lump any one nationality into a group,
    as we all know anyone can cheat, but I've seen more
    fake splash pages, using js and loading PPC searches in the hidden iframes then I can shake a stick at.

Also, they love those sites that pay pennies per click, and for affiliate
    emulating software, that can distinguish images that even have pixels
    over them, and clik with a 95% or better accuraccy.

Oh, And 95% of my spam comes from .cn Arrrrg

Robert

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Sorry, guess I should have specified. I'm looking for an affiliate program with such an offer for me to promote. I'm looking to be a partner.

Also, I thought Japan was one of those countries that no one want's to affiliate with because of all of the bad orders, etc. Do I have that mixed up with someone else?

[edit:] Ok. I have users from the US, Pakistan, Canada, Paraguay, Brazil, Australia, and more. The majority are from the US, but there are still others.

I'm looking for an affiliate network with the email only/zip only submission offers. (other than IncentAclick, or HydraMedia)
    Nut case...
    The Japanese own Linkshare and operate ecommerce with less fraud then any of those countries you mentioned. Basically all Muslim countries, where they cut your hand off for thievery, leads the world as havens for CC thieves and ID info peddlers. Check with your merchant provider for their suggested country list to ban from the cart ordering process.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I hate to break it to you, but you will be very hard pressed to find ANY network that would allow international incentivized traffic for email/zip only submission offers. And if you do, I imagine you will probably only receive about $0.10-$0.15/lead, which may or may not be worth your time and effort. The simplicity of those offers leaves it open enough for false leads, let alone if it was incentivized and open to international traffic.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread