Trouble logging into linkshare
    I am having trouble logging into linkshare. Each time I try, it brings me back to the login page with this message:

Congratulations! Your account is updated with your master account and marketing channel information! Your new master account structure should provide you with greater control and improved management of your business activities with LinkShare.

But it has no link to go to and I can't seem to get past the login. I try to login over and over again, but nothing.

I know it's probably something simple, but it's so infuriating when you can't get in.

15 years and counting
    Sorry, I can't help you. I don't believe that LinkShare can "provide me with greater control and improved management of my business activities"

It has to be a joke.

If you don't see links, check if you have Norton, an other AntiVirus or even an AntiSpyware enabled. Also, make sure you can accept cookies. It can be the problem.

Hi Zeus, thanks for the reply, yes, I've heard mixed reports about linkshare.

Hi have both anti-virus and firewalls installed. I'll check around to see if there are any alterations I can do to the firewall.

Cookies, for some reason is a real problem. I have my browser set to accept all cookies, but for some reason, some sites say that it is not accepting cookies - have never figured out why.

Maybe it's just an omen, and I should just go and use another affiliate network.

Before you drop LS - I make 3+ times as much from LS as whomever is in 2nd - might want to stick it out.

Charles

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    JennyM,
    I have looked into this issue and have not been able to replicate the error message you are getting. Can you please contact our Customer Support at 888-SHARE-89 x 644 and they can walk you through the steps to fix what is going on.
    Ranae

Thanks Linkshare moderator,

Unfortunately, I live in Australia.

Once, I decided to fiddle a bit, I did find that when I tried to access the site in IE6 that the problem no longer occurred, so it must be a browser conflict with firefox and Windows 98.

I have been putting off upgrading for fear that the software I use will not be compatible.

Thanks for your reply.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread