Question What the heck is going on with CJ?
    Hi!

I have been an affiliate with CJ for 3 years now and my links consistently perform at a certain level but this month things have been weird. I have gone from an average EPC of around 45 to about an 11. I checked the home page on CJ and there are no messages indicating that they are having reporting problems.

I know something must be up... especially the last few days, because my website has had a lot of traffic (more than usual) I have had zero sales. ZERO! On average I would be generating about $80-$100 a day with CJ.

I am wondering if CJ's software can handle the strain of the increase in clicks that occurs in Xmas season. I wonder if something is up. Does anyone know something about this that I donít?

Thanks,

Kimberly

15 years and counting
    Why do you think something is wrong with CJ? Are you wondering if everything is working on your side, hosting, links, merchants. People don't buy the same stuff during the holidays, SERPs are also shifting.
    I'm not too happy with a few merchants, they changed their landing pages and now my conversion is not as good as before. Some have increase the size of their toll free numbers, others have a call of action next to the buy button. Call for avaibility even if you can add the item in the cart.
    I've not seen anything wrong with CJ these last few days. They were able to handle the Xmas load the years before, I'm not too worried.

There are must have something wrong,but I am not sure which site got something wrong. I have same problem.Sales quantity keep dropping.
    Can't say anything now.Look into it.
    can't find anything.Mine situation almost the same as you.I guess my competitor pause their PPC,so my traffic goes up,but still got few sales.
    Hope today would be different

My sales are the highest all year at CJ and yesterday I had record sales. I can only hope something is behind, that means I have more sales, ha ha!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm getting good sales here, EPC is up too this month as expected. I just have 1 merchant that seems is having some problems.

I am sure scroogle (froogle) is doing well.
    [B][COLOR=Red]I look forward to Google's demise[/COLOR][/B]
    Look who is suing Google - [URL=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=google+gets+sued]click here[/URL] and [URL=http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=google+gets+sued&FORM=MSNH&srch_type=0]here[/URL] and [URL=http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=google+gets+sued&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8]here[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    not an unusual complaint. that's why it's called a rolling blackout. not all of us are down at the same time.

probably, has everything to do with cj server allocation.

if you happen to be at the bad server, too bad.

ABW Ambassador
    "I am sure scroogle (froogle) is doing well."

Probably, people tend to like sites they feel bring them value. But doing well as far as CJ, Google doesn't have their own links in there. It's free to any merchant that uploads their products. So you would have to ask merchants how Froogle is doing for them.

Something is definitely going on. When I see my balance fluctuate without any explanation, it is obvious to me that there is a problem. This has also been reported before by many others. Sales are there, then they are gone. No reversals or other explanation.

Gene
    TCS

15 years and counting
    Something is definitely going on. When I see my balance fluctuate without any explanation, it is obvious to me that there is a problem. This has also been reported before by many others. Sales are there, then they are gone. No reversals or other explanation.
    Yes, it's that time between the 10th and the 20th. Last day to reverse sales and payday. We're going to see our balance going up and down. These programmers at CJ did a very bad job. There's a bug.
    Is there any sale lost? I don't think so. Bad programming is the problem. I don't like it but there's no impact on our commissions.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread