1. Can I get payment from CJ, if I have site with 'Get Paid to Click Banner (Advertiser)' program ???

2. Can I use frame in my site ???

1. NO! But why would you want to.
    2. yes, but why would you want to.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    With special permissions (get them IN WRITING/legally binding format!) from both CJ and all the merchants which would be involved, it is still "technically possible" to run one and still get paid.

Here's an excerpt from Section 2.2 of the Terms:

"You shall not establish or cause to be established any promotion that provides any rewards, points or compensation for Transactions, or that allows third parties ("Sub-Publishers") to place an Advertiser's Links on its Web site or in its e-mails, unless You receive the Advertiser's prior written permission, upon notification to and verification by CJ." (Bold added by me)

These terms are at https://signup.cj.com/signup/account...&field_name=ac ceptServiceAgreement

Although actually finding merchants who will approve an incentive site is very difficult. And just putting it in your Site Profile isn't good enough--the permissions need to be explicitly given.

It can be very difficult to get those permissions so a lot of the times, while it is possible to run incents and get paid "according to the terms", it is not very possible in actual practice.

As for frames, frames suck from a web design perspective, IMO (who need to look at a site through a rectangular "porthole"?!) but you can use them in your site...UNLESS you are talking about hidden I-frames, or other types of "tricky" designs as mentioned in the terms.

To Smeg

1. I can make a lot of impression + click from my friend in Indonesia. With a small fee to them (about 0.003 USD per Impression).

2. I want to make my page more quickly to access (open).

ABW Ambassador
    Guess what...I could make a lot of impressions and clicks with a robot for even less than .3 cents an impression.

After reading this thread, I want to thank the merchants who put up with the hassles of mass affiliation. Your poor sites get hammered with useless traffic, and data manipulation games. Anyway thanks.

Good luck finding a cj merchant that wants indonesian traffic since most (none?) ship that far. I doubt that you will find anyone that wants to pay you for burning their bandwidth with useless traffic. Expect plenty of "welcome to dumpsville" emails from merchants that mistakenly lets you join their program then discovers that you are the cause of their drop in EPC and rise in chargebacks.

Now then, can you explain how frames make your page more quickly to access (open)?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread