Banner Ad Networks - where to buy CPM/CPC?
    I have been hunting around for some opportunities to test new banner creatives by running ads through one of the banner networks. It has been a few years since I did this, and I was rudely surprised to find that I cannot find any ad networks that do not require a huge "minimum spend." It's been a few years, but I remember launching self-serve campaigns at Tribal Fusion, and long before that, on Flycast and other networks. Now, I can't find ANY self-serve ad networks. (Advertising.com has something called ACE but it requires a minimum spend of $150 per banner -- making it prohibitively expensive for 50+ creative variations -- and charges an effective rate of $1.50 CPM, with no information about where the ads would run.)

I am currently running some of these creatives through Google AdWords, but I am not getting nearly as much exposure as I wish, and of course many (perhaps most) of those adviews are appearing "below the fold," driving my CTR incredibly low.

I am willing to pay reasonable CPM or CPC rates, but ONLY if I know where my ads are running, and if I am getting legitimate traffic.

Try tribalfusion and rydium. There is also specific media.

As I noted already, Tribal Fusion now has a huge minimum spend (I think they said $10,000).

I have submitted the contact forms at the other two companies' web sites.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread