Question Question about 'Exclusive Offers' section
    Hi,

I am quite new here. Want to ad my new article directory tool to my 'Exclusive Offers!' section.

But there is one problem. The description for this section says this offer must be to ABW members only. And I will be promoting it on some other IM forums too.

If I make some special exclusive features for ABW members, with all the rest remaining the same for the others will it work? For example, some special affiliate commissions, etc.

Please clarify, don't want to lose the chance to get nice publicity for my tool here and don't want to violate ABW rules.

I have a similar question ...

I am running a special that is a 75% payout on a high conversion product ... affiliates earn $22.51 per sale.

I am hesitant to post it here becuase frankly I find the rules a little bit confusing, and I don't want to violate any policies.

Mods, can you please help out?

The question went into silence waving a hand and being untouched by the mods <two newbies sigh>

Relax, they will get to you - eventually. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in dealing with business issues that it's hard to find time to deal with those pesky customers.

Ray

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread