Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation More bonuses! One-Day Bonus Offer from Rugman.com
    Only 10 more days until Christmas is here!

To help keep things fun and exciting, join in today's one-day sales contest to EARN EVEN MORE this holiday season! This is just one more way for us to say thank you to all of you for your hard work and effort, and one more way for us to say "Happy Holidays!"

Rugman.com Affiliates:

Generate at least 2 sales today for an additional $10 bonus on your paycheck for December sales!

Remember, we've already got a hefty affiliate bonus program running throughout this entire season, and you're already getting cash bonuses on every single sale you earn between now and New Year's Eve.

Today's sales contest will award winners with bonuses ABOVE & BEYOND your regular commissions, and above & beyond your regular seasonal bonus earnings.

Please note bonuses for today's offer will be issued when December sales are reconciled following our 30-day sale extension (First week of Feb), and are not paid on returned items.

Warm regards,

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Liz, looks like our family room rug has given up the ghost.

I need an 8x11 rug, something warm, for under $500. Should I wait until after the holidays? Are you guys going to have a big sale then? Anything out in the warehouse you want to get rid of?

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    Hi Rhea,

Thanks for considering Rugman.com!

We have a few big clearance sales a year but no telling when they'll happen just yet. Our prices are so unbelievably low anyhow (so sayeth our customers) that people look at them skeptically when they tell them how little they paid for our one-of-a-kind handmade Persian area rugs.

Take a look at our site selection and let me know if there's anything you like.

We've got the big guns out right now for the holidays anyhow - promotionally speaking.

Deck the Halls will give you at least 50% off a selection of rugs Dec 21-22 (that's better than my own staff discount!) but I can't say just yet if those items will give you a better selection than the one offered now through Dec 20th at a price of AT LEAST 30% off regular prices. Remember, selection varies by promotion so it's always a bit of a gamble.

My advice is to think about what you want in a rug and take some time to browse our selection. You can save your favorites to your 'wishlist' after signing up for a free account on our site, and prices in your wish list are always dynamic.

That means you can check back until the price is one you're satisfied with - but remember - our rugs often sell out FAST which means you're taking a gamble if you wait for a better price on something you've had your eye on.

PM me to give me an idea of what look/feel you've gone for in your family room, and let me know if your existing room look/feel is modern or more traditional. I'll make some suggestions for you and see what we can find for you.

Thanks again for choosing Rugman.com - we appreciate your partnership efforts and your business.

Warm regards,
    Liz

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    PM sent.

Thank you Liz for taking an interest. I found three rugs that I think would do the trick and they're not much more than what I'd hoped to spend.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread