Table Generator
    Has anyone had any problems with the table generator in version 2.4.1 still not closing the tables properly if the number of colums/rows isn't even with the amount of products in the feed?

For example: Let's say I have a table and I use the cols=3 tag for the table and I have 9 total items in my feed I want generated into my 3 column table. Normally, webmerge would make a 3 column / 3 row table with my 9 items. However, when I have 10 items for example in my feed and webmerge makes a 4th row to include the 10th item, my table gets messed up and screws up my entire page.

I hope that is clear enough to understand. If not please let me know and I will try to re-word it.

Affiliate Manager
    As always, if you have an example of tables no closing properly please send me the files I'll need to reproduce the problem here. Once reproduced, each specific recipe is usually addressed in just a few hours.

To reproduce the issue I'll need a small (<2MB) sample of your source file, your template, and your WebMerge settings file. If your setup uses more than one settings file please send only the one which is relevant to the specific problem.

I look forward to getting your email -
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread