Question AdSense alternatives
    Anyone knows/uses nice AdSense alternatives? With Google search I came over chitika only, but think there might be more.

I am testing them as macroses so your help would be appreciated.

Yahoo has a Adsense competetor too (http://publisher.yahoo.com/). Unfortunately they require you to be American so I haven't been able to try it out.
    <A HREF="http://www.affmarketing.org/">The Affiliate Marketing Blog</A>: Check out my latest entry on "Affiliate Marketing on a Dime"

I heard that Ypublisher is in test mode only. Would be great to hear any feedback on it: I am not American too.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IMcredo
    I heard that Ypublisher is in test mode only. Would be great to hear any feedback on it: I am not American too.
    Yahoo is wonderful. PPC is higher than Goog (at this time) and they pay on time. A few reporting glitches still need to be worked out but overall, they've been good.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Stay away from yahoo it sucks

ABW Ambassador
    What didn't you like about yahoo?

everything, the interface the payout. Stay away far away

What about BidVertiser???

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Why would anyone stray from the only proven ethical financially stable contextual Ad network ... GOOGLE. All the others just monitize the sleazy BHO search bars, get -paid to crew, cookie stuffers and shopper tricksters. I'll be damned if I'll allow any slimeball affiliate to get Ad space on my site so I don't put the word Coupon on Adwords pages and bann their domains and apply incentives as negative keywords in all my client's campaigns.

Want to see why my merchants have the highest conversion ratios on the internet year after year? http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...der+Coupons%22 Anyone abusing that registered trademark by trying to sneak in a point of sale attack coupon gets a quick legal letter with teeth in it. You can bet no other AM in this industry has this tool in their arsenal to guarantee their legit affiliates are not preyed upon by the cookie sheisters. That folks is a level playing field.
    Last edited by ecomcity; December 20th, 2005 at 12:14 AM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Yahoo VS Google.
    I use both and here is my take.
    Google has a better inventory so better dead on target ads come up. This means that the CTR is much better than Yahoo. Yahoo has a much better CPC than Google. If I could get the CTR of Google and the Payout of Yahoo, I would be very happy.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by finaidguy
    Yahoo VS Google.
    I use both and here is my take.
    Google has a better inventory so better dead on target ads come up. This means that the CTR is much better than Yahoo. Yahoo has a much better CPC than Google. If I could get the CTR of Google and the Payout of Yahoo, I would be very happy.
    Same here. Yahoo's CTR is getting better but their CPC is getting lower, but I still make quite a bit more with Yahoo. I haven't seen any nasty ads on Yahoo but have seen quite a few on Goog show up on my pages.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Any news when Yahoo makes it possible for non-US users?

The more time goes by the more dissapointed I get with Yahoo. I've gone back to Google on almost all of my sites that used to run YPN ads. I get very stable consistent (increasing) payouts from AdSense but with YPN the targeting has been terrible for my niches and you can't make money showing the stupid Vonage ads.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread