ABW Ambassador
    Question When do we get check?
    Sorry if this has been answered before but I wondered when we get paid after the payment threshold has passed?

Cheques are sent out on or about the 20th of each month for the previous months sales.

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Cheques are sent out on or about the 20th of each month for the previous months sales.
    Is this true for first time cheques as well? or for the first time, there is some hold-up period ?

For first-time check, it will take just another 2 or 3 days more. not long enough. so, if you're waiting for your first check from CJ, then you can expect your check to be sent by CJ Payment office around 24/25th.

Don't worry. You'll rock when you'll receive your 1st check. First of everything rocks. ( nope!! ..... not everything. every good thing actually ....)

Got mine yesterday
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dhooshor
    For first-time check, it will take just another 2 or 3 days more. not long enough. so, if you're waiting for your first check from CJ, then you can expect your check to be sent by CJ Payment office around 24/25th.

Don't worry. You'll rock when you'll receive your 1st check. First of everything rocks. ( nope!! ..... not everything. every good thing actually ....)
    Yes it's a great feeling, I have been recieving checks from others like Google for some time...

My threshold was reached about 3 months ago for CJ, is there a way to tell if they have made a payment? Also, is it different for non-US citizens?

Of course, there's a way to see actually when your check was sent on.

After logging-in to your CJ account, look at top-middle of the page, you'll find your Payment Status link just beside your Balance $$$$ (your chosen currency). Click on Payment Status, a new window will pop-up.

Your last payment(s) was (were) listed alongwith Amount-paid. For further details, click on View Payment History

There's no big difference for Payment date between US & Non-US, only difference is Payment method (check or direct bank transfer)

My experience: My Payment status was showing that my check was sent on 21st November, But when I received my check, I found that it was actually posted on 25th November (as per Seal-date on Envelope). So, a delay of 3/4 days may occur.

Hope, it helps.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok thanks, yes I had already seen that but it has no details only my bank info etc and this at the top:
    "Last Payment N/A"

thanks for the feedback, I'm confused why I haven't recieved a check or even see one on Payment status, my commissions are well over my threshold & have been for months?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread