Anyone promoting them? I just went to their site, got to the checkout point, and one of the buttons by the Shopping Cart is an "Place Order by Phone" button. Now, I do not remember if that button was there before, nor do I know if we are still credited for a sale if a customer uses that option(he still needs to submit a form with that option), so I want to hear feedback on the merchant.

ABW Ambassador
    I have been promoting them for a few months. Not masses of traffic, but no sales either. They tend to be sold out of things I sell so maybe that is the reason. Cannot comment on the phone option.

Walk through the offline form and check the code at the end. That's how I found that one merchant I *previously* promoted had three off line payment options on their checkout page, none of which tracked!

No, complaining to cj didn't get any results (evidently they do not require that merchants track the offline payment options), and complaining to the merchant got me mercifully dropped with a nasty, insulting letter.

Tracking off-line payment could easily be done. An extension number for the call, a tracking number on the form to be mailed, and whalla. But most merchants don't do this.

ABW Ambassador
    Webmistress
    Thanks for the useful info. Maybe I need to prune my webclothes links..

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread