How To Export Affiliate Commissions Stats?
    Hi All,

I'm setting up a business and I want to be able to divide my affiliate earnings with the users of my site. To do this I need to get the affiliate stats on to my own server and do some processing on them. This must be done automatically. So my newbie question is: how do you get your affiliate stats out of the affiliate program? Is there something better than screenscraping? Are there feeds of this info? What is the standard way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Central/Western NY State
    If you are selling for a merchant through a network, or not, if you don't have some kind of special dropship deal or run your own shopping cart, the customer and all the information about same belongs to the merchant. You're just the middleperson getting a finders fee.

I think you misunderstood me. Here's the question I'm asking: how do I export my affiliate earnings report to my own server to do some processing on it? Most affiliate networks seem to offer Excel and .csv, so presumably I can export the .csv to my own database. Has anyone done this?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread