Amazon Prime?
    I'm sure you've all seen Amazon Prime. For $79 per year, you get free 2nd day shipping on any order or $3.99 per item for overnight shipping.

Has anyone else received an offer for a free 2 month trial? (Is it being offered to everyone?) I got the offer, and I've been going crazy. Almost everything I've bought online this year has been through Amazon. I've placed 7 orders in the past two weeks, for a total of about $165. If it weren't for Amazon Prime, most of that would have been spent elsewhere.

I can sure see how the convenience of free 2nd day shipping could make you pretty loyal. It's not worth $79 per year to me, though. I won't be continuing it after the trial.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    I signed up when it came out. I buy a lot of cds and dvds and don't like to wait too long for the stuff after i order, so i'm happy with it. Also good for the holidays, free 2 day shipping. Doing a lot of Xmas shopping there.

I got the free trail about mid November and ended up doing a lot of my holiday shopping on Amazon due to the low cost next day shipping.

I'm still buying quite a bit there. I'm even buying some stuff that doesn't qualify for Amazon Prime shipping, because Amazon is now the first place I search for stuff. I think the free trial may pay off for them in my case, but $80/year won't pay off for me so it'll be over once the trial is over.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread