Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Rechargeable Bluetooth Headset for Cell Phone - $59.00
    Hello team,

We have an incredible price ($59.00) on our bluetooth headsets from Genius:

These are the hottest headsets in the market for all the new bluetooth compatible cell phones being bought this Christmas...

Genius Bluetooth® BT-02E is a wireless hands-free headset for mobile phones that use Bluetooth® technology. It offers the ability to create an automatic, wireless connection between the headset and the compatible mobile phone, within a radius of 10 meters. It's comfortable to wear and simple to carry. As long as you're in the working range, you can answer, end your phone call or adjust the volume.

Enjoy using the Bluetooth® hands-free headset BT-02E to talk while you are working, driving or doing some type of activity.

Key features ----
    • Supports Bluetooth® Ver1.2
    • Talk up to four hours
    • Standby time up to 110 hours
    • Works effectively within10 meter radius
    • Rechargeable battery included

This will continue to be a hot selling item through 2006! Genius has the lowest prices on bluetooth headssets because they manufactor them. They are the OEM for many of the bluetooth units you see in the market. Sell from the source and start earning commissions today. Join Geniuseshop today.

Happy Holidays
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Wow, is shipping always that expensive? 18 bucks to ship this thing to my house.

I dont see any bluetooth banners....

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    I dont see any bluetooth banners....

JOe
    Hi Joe,

Text link is loaded, leading to product landing page and bluetooth specific banner being created.

Thanks for your support,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread