Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Has anyone used Arelis?
    I was wondering if anyone has used Arelius to find not only reciprocal links but to find new affiliates?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    yes and yes. powerful tool if you know how to use it.

Beautiful tool! Highly recommend!

Geno

Thanks guys, I appreciate your response.

What's Aurelius? I do a search on google and get a whole lot of hits about Markus Aurelius.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Arelis, not Aurelius.

Arelis is the name of 1 product. The company is Axandra.

http://www.axandra-link-popularity-tool.com/index.htm

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    yes and yes. powerful tool if you know how to use it.
    Hehe
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Nice new avatar, Andy.

Geno

Thanks again for the response. Ya Andy. Lookin good. We're gonna have to get you to come up to Tampa for the Gasparilla pirate invasion.

Arelis
    [B]Samboya, LLC.[/B]
    The Finest Teas on Earth

Find our program [URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=5379]here[/URL] .

A single sales of just one 4oz. bag of Darjeeling tea earns you over $20 in commissions! Updated abandoned cart recovery feature increases sales retention by 18%. We always work to improve conversion rates and your profit opportunity.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Arelis
    Arelis was a very well explained topic at the ARC class in Chicago. It looks thumbs up to me and for sure a powerful tool once you learn how to use it well. Loads of helpful tools!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I used Arelis to email the potential partners. Yeh, it is really VERY convenient.

I wonder if the function 'SEND TO ALL' is available there. It never occurred to me to look for it there. But now when I sent first letters and received response, I upgraded the projects there (deleted all who rejected or/and did not unswer leaving only those who are interested) I would like to send some program updates to all who are there.

Regards,

Ann

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Downloaded the trial version yesterday and spent about an hour messing around with it.

Andy highly recommended it and at least after one hour, I can already see how valuable it can be.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Quote Originally Posted by MattMcWilliams
    Andy highly recommended it and at least after one hour, I can already see how valuable it can be.
    Andy knows what he's talking about!

Play with it more, get a paid option... and you'll soon learn how great the thing can be, Matt.

Geno

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Just bought it Geno!

Hope to mess around with it some tomorrow. I have a call scheduled Thursday with one of our affiliates to show him how to use it, so I better get on it!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

I've been using Arelis since May and I'm very happy with the results! Very handy tool. Highly recommend!

Welcome to the forum, KP12!

Quote Originally Posted by kp12
    I've been using Arelis since May and I'm very happy with the results! Very handy tool. Highly recommend!
    What was the best conversion you've seen on using Arelis?

Geno

Hi Geno,

I've been using IBP/Arelis mainly for link building, so if by 'conversion' you mean PPC results I don't have any stats.

In terms of building LP I can give you an example. I launched a foreclosure website in May and after the next PR update in July it was PR4 (real pr, not fake pr), which I think is pretty good considering the domain is just 6 months old. May not sound very impressive but as a total newbie at that point I was veeery happy about it
    Last edited by kp12; September 6th, 2006 at 10:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Just one thing to keep notice for all you newbie's. Make sure you dont build links too quickly (meaning 2 many links at once), this could get your site penalized in se's. You may also want to check out my new service gettting ready to launch at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=77576, by the way it a FREE service.

Quote Originally Posted by kp12
    I've been using IBP/Arelis mainly for link building, so if by 'conversion' you mean PPC results I don't have any stats.
    Too sad then. I did mean the % of those that enter into the link exchange partnership with you if the total number of contacted websites is taken as 100%.

Geno

I'm consider Arelis, but when I checked for pricing information, it appears that they recently raised the price from $99 to $249. Would that change anybody's mind about its worth?

Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    I'm consider Arelis, but when I checked for pricing information, it appears that they recently raised the price from $99 to $249. Would that change anybody's mind about its worth?
    I think the limited copy is still $99, while the Pro one is $249. It's well worth the money, Mark!

Geno

Arelis pricing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    I think the limited copy is still $99, while the Pro one is $249. It's well worth the money!
    According to their web site, it's $249.95 for the "standard" version and $449.95 for the "business" version. (I searched around for discounts and found the old pricing attached to now-disabled affiliate links.)

I'll download the free trial and see what I think of it.

Mixed opinion after demo of Arelis
    Wow, I definitely have mixed feelings about IBP/Arelis after working with the demo for an hour or two. (It appears that many folks here on ABW are using an earlier version in which Arelis is a separate product; the downloadable demo is for an "integrated" suite of programs that includes Arelis.)

The demo is really a sales pitch for me to pay for the software (with many -- perhaps too many -- promises that my money will be refunded if I'm unhappy). I'm put off by the "hype level," including the use of audio prompts (which are actually not audible, just a mumble, on my computer) during both the loading and exit phases, every single time the demo is loaded.

I can't tell my client that I want to spend $250 of their money on a product when I'm not sure it will meet our needs -- nor can I recommend that my client pay me for 10 to 20 hours of my time to start learning this new program, when I suspect it will not meet our needs.)

I'm very concerned about the rigid structure -- I must do things the way the program wants me to do them, not the way I want to do them. It also seems clear that Arelis is a "destination" for data, and I can find no way to export data (nor any hint that such a feature exists in the live version but was omitted in the demo). I'm also unsure how I might import the data about my prior site-recruitment efforts, which is an essential step (I don't want to send a new "recruitment email" to a site I've already contacted).

Every time I load the program, I hear the same mumbled audio prompt and I am prompted AGAIN to spend an hour reading the manual, which covers the entire suite of program functions, which are clearly intended to be used in sequence. The manual is mostly written at a very basic level -- it's an introduction and overview; when I click "help" my only option is to "read the beginner's guide and tutorials." There doesn't seem to be anything like a "reference guide" to get more detailed information.

OK, I know a lot of folks here love Arelis. Tell me: Am I seeing things wrong? Am I missing some features and functions? Am I just not patient enough, and you think I'll love it if I just spend $250 and 10 more hours (or 20, or 30 hours - be specific)? Are you using this new integrated version of IBP/Arelis? Is there a way to import or export data in a standard file format in the paid version?

Update: I tried sending an email (to one of my own email addresses, of course) to see what the email looks like -- what the headers show, etc. -- and the program won't send any test emails, only the company's own form email to the email address I used to sign up for the demo. Since it's sending email itself (not through my email client), I absolutely need to know exactly what it is doing, and I can't seem to tell without paying $250.
    Last edited by markwelch; September 6th, 2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: added info re email

According to their web site, it's $249.95 for the "standard" version and $449.95 for the "business" version...
    Whew. Now I feel lucky I got mine about 4 months ago for $249 for the "business" addition. I wonder why they raised their prices so considerably... Could it be, because Andy mentions them on each one of his AMC seminars?!

Tell me: Am I seeing things wrong? Am I missing some features and functions? Am I just not patient enough, and you think I'll love it if I just spend $250 and 10 more hours (or 20, or 30 hours - be specific)? Are you using this new integrated version of IBP/Arelis? Is there a way to import or export data in a standard file format in the paid version?
    I am using the new version. Had to update, because the older one kept reminding me that I have to update... You may indeed import and export data in standard file formats in it (XLS, HTML, CSV).

I personally think it is a great tool, but I am slightly concerned about the conversion ratios. That is why I've raised the question I've raised above. My Arelis efforts show from 1% to about 5% conversion, while hand-search produces 8-10%. The latter, of course, is much more expensive and not as fast, but the quality in the latter method often proves to be much better than that of the former one... I am still playing with Arelis, trying to get the most out of it (as it is definitely great for automatizing the search-of-partners processes).

Is the "standard" version worth what they are charging for it now? I'm inclined to say "yes" more than "no". It is a great tool, Mark. Worth the spend (both money- and time-wise). Just my 2 cents...

Geno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast