ABW Ambassador
    CJ Password - Where do I change it ?
    Sorry if it sounds silly but can anyone tell me please where do I change the password ? I tried but couldn't locate it.

Thanks.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Well let's see... I went to the help section and searched for password and came up with the following...

Edit a User on My Account
    Navigate to Account>Administrative Settings.

In the User Settings area, click the Edit link that corresponds to the user account you wish to change.

In the Authenticate SuperUser Password pop-up, enter your SuperUser password and click OK.

The Edit pop-up displays information on the designated users within your program. SuperUsers may change the following information for each user.

Name (required field): Enter the full name of the user.

Title (optional field): Enter the user's title.

Email Address (required field): Enter the user's email address. If you choose to change the email, you must complete additional instructions.

Edit Email Address Additional Instructions
    If you choose to change the email address, you must complete the following additional steps.

Enter the new email address in the Email Address field, and click Save.

Important: Upon submission of the email change, the system sends a confirmation email to the submitted email address. You must click the activation link within 48 hours to activate the new email address.

Open the received confirmation email.

Locate the activation link and click to activate the email address.

Note: Clicking the activation link opens the member Login page, and the system displays a confirmation message that the email address has been updated.

Phone Number (required field): Enter the user's full phone number with area code.

Password (radio button): Choose to either keep the existing password (Keep Existing) or create a new password (Create New). If you choose to change the password, you must complete additional instructions.

Edit Password Additional Instructions
    If you choose to change the password, you must complete the following additional steps.

Select the Password: Create New radio button.

Enter the new password, and re-enter the password. Click Save.

Important: Upon submission of the password change, the system sends a confirmation email to the entered email address. You must click the activation link within 48 hours to activate the new password.

Open the received confirmation email.

Locate the activation link and click to activate the password.

Note: Clicking the activation link opens the member Login page, and the system displays a confirmation message that the password has been updated.

When are desired changes have been made, click Save.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks ticketguyz for your detailed help
    I was finally able to change it
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread