Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation Free Overnight Shipping on Gift Certificates
    Hey everyone,

I know this is an incredibly harried time for all of us - both personally and professionally so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Rugman.com has gift certificates!!!

Our gift certificates make the perfect stocking stuffer and are an ideal solution to those rushed to get all they need in time for Xmas! Varied denominations are available to suit varied gift-giving budgets (see site for details).

The best part is... we are offering FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING of GIFT CERTIFICATES to US/CANADA between today and 4pm EST, December 22nd, 2005.

NOTE: Affiliates earn the exact same commission on our gift certificates you would earn on any other product from Rugman.com - please rest assured I tested this on my own affiliate links to be sure and had no problem whatsoever.

This year, have your shoppers give the gift of warmth & elegance. Because Persian area rugs truly do make a house, a home.

Warm regards to all of you - and happy holidays!

Exclamation Gift Certificate banner creative is available now
    Hey everyone,

Please be advised that you can pick up banner creative for this promotion on our GET LINKS page, when you find us within your CJ interface.

Gift Certificate link ID's are directing traffic right to our GIFT CERTIFICATE order form page.

Gift Certificate Link ID's are as follows:
    10289565 (234x60) and 10356345 (468x60)

If I've attached the banner files properly, they should be visible below my message.

If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation Last Call for FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING on Gift Certificates
    Today is the last day to get FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING on our gift certificates!

Are you promoting them? If not, there's still time - but it's limited, so hurry!

I know that making changes on such short notice may not seem all that worthwhile to some of you, but please keep in mind that this close to Xmas your shoppers are LOOKING for QUICK and SIMPLE solutions to satisfy all the friends and family on their gift shopping lists so even promoting them for a short time may provide you positive results.

A handmade one-of-a-kind Persian Area Rug makes for a real gift to remember!

Rugman.com Gift Certificates are a wonderful way for your shoppers to bring a little added luxury to the lives of friends and family at this festive time of year.

Best to you and yours, from all of us, at Rugman.com.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread