Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What's my next step as a ShareAsale merchant?
    I have been a merchant at ShareAsale now for about two months and it has been working very well. I am very happy. I want to take it the next level. Get the name out there more, haave more affiliate joins. What should I do to make this happen?

Any suggestions?

ABW Ambassador
    Lightbulb
    Run an AD on the affiliate login page.

You will get many affiliates.

Some will work while others will not.

ABW Ambassador
    Some will work while others will not.
    Some affiliates are "merchant collectors" who keep an inventory for what they'll be getting around to some day.

What do you mean by run an ad?
    What do you mean by run an ad? Run an ad next to my logo or as my logo? Or run ad someplace elses? If that's so how do I do that?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Mendy,

Nice looking site...give me a call anytime and I will give you a FREE one hour consultation on how to ramp up your sales....

Happy Holidays....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hi Mendy,
    You might want to investigate that funky secure warning popup you've got going there when I click "checkout" - that's sure to scare some potential customers off, especially as you probably paid a very large premium for that Verisign cert.

Nice site, though! :-)

I liked the site too but I had to do a google search to find out what it was you sold. maybe a signature with your company tag line would help.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Might be too new for a sig, falcon.

Try running a program announcement here at ABW. Also, opening a forum here to keep in touch with your affiliates and prospective affiliates. Are you actively recruiting? Don't expect your network provider to do all of your recruiting. Compare your program to your competition and offer a better program. This should get your started
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by mendy@simoncells.com
    What do you mean by run an ad? Run an ad next to my logo or as my logo? Or run ad someplace elses? If that's so how do I do that?
    SaS offers various ad campaigns, such as "Featured Program of the Week" SaS-wide or "Featured Program" of the category you're in, etc, etc... The first one worked real well for us. We've run it quite a few times, and every time got a very good response.

Good luck, colleague!

Geno

PS: Do take Andy up on his offer!!

For NYFalcon

> I liked the site too but I had to do a google search to find out what it was you sold. maybe a signature with your company tag line would help.

What do you mean by that? You had to do a google search. You were at our site and you didn't know what we sold? And what do you mean by a company signature with a tagline.

No I meant to put a link to your site in your signature here. I think you need more post to do that though.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

I see you have a phone number for sales on the upper right of your site.
    How do you track phone orders?

I was looking at your creatives in SaS and I see a few broken links for banners.
    Makes me wary of putting those types of creatives on a site if they aren't even showing on SaS.

I have a few niche communication sites that could convert, but would like to know about the phone sales.

Thanks
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

For NYFalcon

How many post do I need to put my site in my signature?Do you know?

Cursal,

I am not sure what you mean by tracking phone sales and if you need any customized banners or text ad let me know and I will be glad to oblidge. If you are looking for a to link it to special categories on my website let me know. Please alaborate on your earlier comment.

Thank you.

ABW Ambassador

Mendy,

I ask about phone sales beacuse if I send a visitor to your site and they order via the phone, do I still get credit for the sale and the
    accompanying comission? Or what happens? Do I lose out for bringing vistors to your site who order via phone? This would be a leak that I would not be happy with and would discourage me (and others) from promoting simoncells.

Nature Hills Nursery, Inc. does phone tracking of sales for example, they are over at SaS

About banners, I just ment that it doesn't look very good (read professionial) that you have broken links in your creatives.

Hope that clears things up

Right now we don't have anything in place for that. We do ask our customers at the end of each order where they heard about us from. Usually affiliates refer customers to us from their website either through a banner add or text. We so far had no leads from affiliates through phone. It is something we can look into.

ABW Ambassador

Thanks Adam

I'll keep an eye in Simoncells in the coming weeks

Thanks Adam for those links to examples and explainations

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been doing some looking around and so far could not find any merchants that are similar to us. Some just sell cell phone accessories but not compare exactly to the line we sell. The reason I ask is because I am trying to do some comparison on other merchants to see their commision rate compared to ours. Does anyone know of any other merchants similar to ours or have any suggestions that you feel might be a better commission rate if any.

Any suggestions?

Mendy,

I've got some tips for you. Shoot me an email and we can discuss. akiva AT affsolutions DOT com.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

Do you operate on your own or are you partnership with Commission Junction on the other companies listed on your website? What do you charge? And what is your email I can email to you with?

I know this may sound stuppid but does the script that displays the affiliate code as a "Promo Code" for 800 numbers work for 877 numbers also?

Quote Originally Posted by mendy@simoncells.com
    I know this may sound stuppid but does the script that displays the affiliate code as a "Promo Code" for 800 numbers work for 877 numbers also?
    Basically, what it does is display a code that identifies if the referral is from an affiliate. So if a visitor clicks through from an affiliate link, their code will show by your phone number. It really doesn't matter what the phone number is, it just displays the code on the web page. Your phone support people need to ask for that code.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast