Happy Holidays from a Newbie
    Happy Holidays!
    I will only take a minute of your time but felt it was important to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

As you are aware, I am the original "green" newbie here and from the moment I joined this wonderful group I felt very welcomed by all of you. That means a lot to someone who is trying to feel her way along the darkened corridors of knowledge on affiliate marketing.

Daily, I grab notebook and pen and visit you here to scribble down the tidbits of great advice and information you exchange with each other in hopes of someday being able to contribute (without sounding like a total idiot ).

From experience, I have learned that the best gifts we receive in life are usually disguised as something else. They may not come with wrapping paper and bow, but end up becoming the gifts that we value the most.
    ABestWeb Forum and its membership has become that gift for me and as I count my blessings this holiday season, you will rank at the top of the list.

Wishing you and your loved ones the brightest and merriest Holiday Season!

That is a really nice message. I wish you success for the new year and a Merry Christmas!! Welcome to ABW
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network
    Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today!
    t. 514-849-8595

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

Happy Holidays all.

where i sleep
    happy holidays

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread