Chinuahua for dinner ?!?
    So I was out the other afternoon walking the dogs we have two a Yellowlab & a TeaCup Chinuahua. No the Chinuahua is not mine.

Anyway our development is having some landscaping work done and this older (looking 50-60) Mexican man does a double take at the smaller dog and gets all excited.

So I ask him if he likes and give him a ! He gets more excited and smiles yes yes and in broken english he starts. In mexico... In Mexico and starts making hand movements like he is putting food in his mouth.

I reply "In Mexico you eat?!?"
    His response "Yes eat eat good!"
    My response "Only if she is bad"

I guess this may not be as funny as it was in person but I thought I would share it anyway. I guess to him its like walking a chicken on a leash... LOL

-AB

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by affiliateblogster
    So I was out the other afternoon walking the dogs we have two a Yellowlab & a TeaCup Chinuahua. No the Chinuahua is not mine.

Anyway our development is having some landscaping work done and this older (looking 50-60) Mexican man does a double take at the smaller dog and gets all excited.

So I ask him if he likes and give him a ! He gets more excited and smiles yes yes and in broken english he starts. In mexico... In Mexico and starts making hand movements like he is putting food in his mouth.

I reply "In Mexico you eat?!?"
    His response "Yes eat eat good!"
    My response "Only if she is bad"

I guess this may not be as funny as it was in person but I thought I would share it anyway. I guess to him its like walking a chicken on a leash... LOL

-AB
    OMG - gives new insight into the Taco Bell dog in commercials. "Yo quiero Taco Bell ... please don't eat me!"
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread