I post a funny little thing that I thought was funny.
Feel free to Post some funny little stories or annedotes that Affiliates can appreciate.

An Affiliate decided to take a break from working on her computer and do some yard work. She was pulling weeds in her backyard and uncovered a buried bottle. When she rubbed it, lo and behold, a genie appeared.
"I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But since Satan still hates me, for every wish you make, your enemy gets the same wish as well -- only double. So heed my warning and be very careful what you wish for"

The Affiliate thought about this long and hard for a while. "For my first wish, I would like a birdhouse in my backyard that my 'ex' will never know about." she anounced. The genie had a puzzled look on his face but instantly made a birdhouse appear. "But you rival has just received (2) birdhouses in their backyard, and of course your ex-husband will never know about those either"

"Great" said the Affilaite, "for my second wish, I would like to have ten million dollars in a locked vault in my backyard and the key to be placed in my birdhouse" she stated.
Instantly the genie gave her a vault with ten million dollars in it and placed the key in the birdhouse, "But your rival has just received (2) vaults in their backyard with $20,000,000 in each of them, I also placed the keys in both of your enemy's birdhouses" the genie said.

"And what is your last wish?" said the genie.

"Well," said the affiliate, "I've thought about this long and hard. I always wanted to donate a kidney for transplant."

two minute later the Affiliates ex-husband called and told her that his mom just mysteriously passed away.

(Moral of this story, To all you mother-inlaws, being an Affiliate is a real job and be careful of what you say because one-day they may make millions and you would want to be around to see that happen, Right.)