I DO like Christmas!
    Tuesday- - Wrapped presents and cleaned up the wrapping mess. There are more, now, because PSanf got married and has children.

Made sidewalk luminairies.

Wednesday- - Started cleaning house and setting up bedding for over night guests. Decorated for Yule, and set up altar. Made sure the Yule log would be here.

Thursday- - Finished shopping for party food and wrapping last minute presents. Stuffed and hung stockings. Started cooking things that will hold.

Friday- - Cooked that monster squash that I couldn't open without PSanf's machete. Big panic! Locked myself out of the house when walking down to get the machete because I lock by habit and hadn't grabbed the keys. Crawled in the window I use for the cats. Used the machete to open the window.

Made sure Yule fire kindling would ignite the log. Made sure porch light would work. Made sure sign with big house numbers was out.

Cooked food that must be done same day. Usurped my new daughter-in-law's refrigerator and oven. Enlisted her into the cooking team. Broke out the portable roaster for even more oven space.

Brought in and cleaned garden chairs for even more seating.

Betsy, my daughter really, pitched in to get things running smoothly.

Had Yule party and ritual with only 26 close personal Pagan friends. Everyone brought even more food! We could hold out here until Spring!

There was a surprise handfasting of an engaged couple who wanted to declare their intentions. It will be formalized in the spring.

Everyone LOVES my new daughter-in-law, Angie! So do I. I am so proud of her and her kids.

Saturday- - Munched around with remaining guests. My daughter and I cleaned up and froze leftovers. Packed up a goodies bag of left overs for both young families.

In the evening, we opened the presents with PSanf's children so it would happen closer to the holiday they are accustomed to. Grown ups had exchanged tokens privately. Had desert. Watched sleeping Beauty video.

Sunday- - It is Christmas. A great day. I don't have to do NOTHING! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!
    Last edited by SSanf; December 25th, 2005 at 11:54 AM.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

http and a telephoto
    Friday- - Cooked that monster squash that I couldn't open without PSanf's machete. Big panic! Locked myself out of the house when walking down to get the machete because I lock by habit and hadn't grabbed the keys. Crawled in the window I use for the cats. Used the machete to open the window.
    ROFLMAO!!!!! Thank you for that

Sunday- - It is Christmas. A great day. I don't have to do NOTHING! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!
    Stick you your guns... er... machete.... and don't do NUTHIN'

(workaholic me will be having fun at some stuff though. I do what I want when I want.... and it isn't work if you enjoy what you are doing )
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

You would have had a real laugh to see my 61 year old self rolling in through that window head over heels. The cats looked at me like I was crazy!

Note to self: Don't gain weight. You'll get stuck in the window!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Meryy Christmas and Happy Yule to you and your growing family SSanf.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    You would have had a real laugh to see my 61 year old self rolling in through that window head over heels. The cats looked at me like I was crazy!

Note to self: Don't gain weight. You'll get stuck in the window!
    The picture in my head was of you bashing in the window with the machete!!!! Forgot about the crawling in part!!!! Oh MY!!! Thanks for starting my day with a smile
    Last edited by loxly; December 25th, 2005 at 12:46 PM.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Meryy Christmas and Happy Yule to you and your growing family SSanf.
    Thank you and may you and yours have every joy of the season. Merry Christmas!

Now that's classic! I'm LMAO here!

Have a very Happy and Safe Holiday to you Miss SSanf and your growing family and to all ABW!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Don't forget to give a little.

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Thank you!
    And best of the season to you and all you love.

Merry Christmas to all who honor this day and a big Seasons Greetings to all ABW members everywhere!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread