We're hiring again
    We're expanding at phillyBurbs - again. In addition to Advertising Sales Execs (looking for two), we'll be adding another full-time content editor, which I thought might interest some folks here (especially Leader ).

This is not a telecommuting job; it's based in our Levittown, PA office. Full-time, salaried, benefits, etc. A lot of content management, a little content generation, a sprinkle of AM for good measure. If you want to know more, you can drop me a PM or an e-mail at ksmith [AT] phillyBurbs.com.

Haiko & mods - didn't post this in the AM Job Openings forum, since these aren't AM jobs. I posted a previous opening, I think, in this forum, but if it's inappropriate, delete at will!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    which I thought might interest some folks here (especially Leader ).

This is not a telecommuting job; it's based in our Levittown, PA office. Full-time...
    *Checks temperature in Hell*
    *Thermometer vaporizes instantly*

Nope, that indeed qualifies as a j*b; not interested!

LOL I suppose it even starts in the m*rning--and it matters when the people show up! No such slavery for me...

There's been a lot of papers I'd love to edit, but that j*b part is just too much of a barrier.
    The whole thought of accepting one gives me the shudders...the w*rk environment just isn't for me--the "team spirit" stuff, the "how dare you show up later than everyone else," having timed "breaks" when someone else says, place not even being open when I'm usually up (so I end up being exhausted all the time), standing out in the sn*w for a cig, and more...

didn't post this in the AM Job Openings forum, since these aren't AM jobs. I posted a previous opening, I think, in this forum, but if it's inappropriate, delete at will!
    Seems a fine spot to me (and your reasoning makes sense). But, the only place I don't make cracks about j*bs is in the Job forum (and even that's using huge piles of self-restraint)...no kid gloves out here, muaa haa haaa
    Last edited by Leader; December 27th, 2005 at 10:20 PM. Reason: typo
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Great site and service you have! You'll have no problem finding good people!

Leader:

I'd expect nothing less from you, of course! I love my job and you love not having one. We remain yin and yang.

Donuts:

Thanks for the compliment. We'll get the right person, no doubt.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread