You Might As Well Beat Me Up Too!!!
    Before posting in this fourum I read down to the bottom of the page. I read alot of posts about people becoming a merchant and staring an affiliate program. Well to get to my point I have started one myself. It is not yet "live". I would like advice on it.
    The product is one of a kind and not available in stores. It has been "On the Market" for about 3 years. Not much is spent on "Advertising", actually almost zero.
    It has been marketed locally by direct sales with as many as 30 units sold in one day by two people at a cost of $99.00 per unit.
    I am a God fearing man, and I don't want to violate any board policies. So I am not posting a link to it yet. Someone is going to have to tell me directly on this thread it is ok to post the URL to my "Sign-Up" page with the details.
    Forgive me for my mis-givings, and for those of you who think everyone "jumps" into this type of marketing- sorry!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Hi Teksun,

While I cannot answer your forum questions about posting your URL, etc. I just wanted to say hello and assure you we don't beat people up in here. We're actually a rather mild group of people, just trying to keep the enthusiasm alive and each other's spirits up in the mighty winds of affiliate marketing.

I think if you want to let people here know about your product, you need to talk to Haiko or another moderator about advertising your program.

You'll feel comfortable here in no time. The only reason we'll beat you up is if you don't pay earned commissions or track sales properly. Oh yeah ... and if you let parasites into your program, we just won't talk to you period. ;-)

Good luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thank You
    I prefer to be beaten regularly, it keeps me on my toes.

As far as tracking goes I am using Mal's mTracker.

I have posted a thread in another forum "Beta-Testers Needed". I just want to make sure there are no glitches in the system.

Lastly, what is a "parasite"

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teksun
    I prefer to be beaten regularly, it keeps me on my toes.

As far as tracking goes I am using Mal's mTracker.

I have posted a thread in another forum "Beta-Testers Needed". I just want to make sure there are no glitches in the system.

Lastly, what is a "parasite"
    Oh boy ... you have some reading to do. :-) Do a search in here for parasites and you could also start reading threads in the "Suspicious Activity" forum here to try to figure it out. It's a serious issue you'll need to know about before you start your affiliate program.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Click on Merchants, at the top of the page, and then click advertising. You can get a new program announcement and the price is very reasonable. Welcome to ABW and best of success with your program.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Hi Teksun - do you have a question this forum can help you with?

Regards,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Well
    I guess I am looking for guidance in recruiting affiliates. My program is not yet live but will be as soon as the testing phase is done. I have posted in several forums that I need testers to no avail. I was hoping to be able to put a link to the "Here is what I Need" page. My problem is the red line at the top of this page concerning links and URLs.
    I have only been here for a couple of days and don't want to start out as a trouble maker and have my posts considered spam. However, I need permission to post a link to the page in my thread to which I am referring for advice concerning my program.

You could outsource the recruiting/AM to a professional who can help you recruit, screen, sign up, motivate, manage your affiliates, and more.

Regards,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

good idea
    At what cost though. I realize you get what you pay for but the budget is slim.

Quote Originally Posted by teksun
    At what cost though. I realize you get what you pay for but the budget is slim.
    If you'd like you can give me a call, or email your phone and I'll call you, and we'll see if there's something I can do for you. If I'm out of your budget I can still help with some free advice if you want. Good honest merchants are good for all of us so I'll give some pointers if it will help you out.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread