direct deposit to australian account
    Hi, I am looking for an reputable affiliate network that does direct deposit to australian accounts. I really would prefer not to have to be banking checks, especially after reading US checks can cost $10 to bank and take up to a month to clear.

I was using clixgalore but after reading so many bad reports and my own experience i've decided I'd rather not waste my time and money on them.

I am thinking a larger US based network would be better - hopefully more choice of merchants, better service and being confident i will be paid. Although I will consider Australian networks, I haven't been to impressed with what i've read about them, tried applying to commision monster but got no response or rejected (can't remember which).

Also must be able to use adwords campaigns (don't have time to be making websites at the moment).

So far on my search i have found of the US networks only Shareasale deposit to australian accounts. I would like to know of any more to make an informed decision of which network or networks i should use.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bones welcome to ABW
    we have a few austrailans here
    shareasale is the only one i know,
    but thats because we are merchants with them.
    OH! .. and we allow adwords,
    and are always looking for
    aussie affiliates
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Thanks Neil. It seems though that Shareasale requires that you must have a website even if you are using adwords.

"If you plan on doing most of your advertising and promotion using Pay Per Click, Google Adsense, Overture, etc... - you still must have a website that identifies your business, etc.."

That's a pity, because i don't have a website or business to identify, but I'm sure i could still give the merchants traffic & sales/leads using adwords alone.

I have also read in another thread that shareasale & merchants can be strict on what websites they accept. So even if i went to the trouble of setting up a website it might not be good enough and a waste of my time.

On the other hand I suppose most networks will want a website so maybe i should make one? But I think for clixgalore they didn't care about the website.

yes i think having a site is a good start.
    i think you could knock one together in a day
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

except i wouldn't know what to put on it. Seeing as i don't want to be limited to any type of products and don't really want to use the site for advertising at all. I just want to be able to do adword campaigns.

ABW Ambassador
    except i wouldn't know what to put on it.
    bones_1284, make it a generic website and if you have decided on the niche or industry you would be promoting initially, you can put content related to it.

btw, welcome to ABW
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Thanks newaff, what though does a generic site have on it? Seeing that i don't have content for any particular niche or industry.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    bones,

A website helps us confirm that you are a real person with ownership of a site... If you want to do PPC mainly, here is what I recommend...

Buy a domain (such as www.yourname.com) or something related to you. Make sure that your WHOIS information (the contact information you list on your domain) is accurate and up to date.

Setup an email address at that domain for your use.

On the actual domain/website, just list a paragraph about your marketing intentions... such as... "I utilize Google PPC and Overture PPC to drive relevant traffic to merchants - if you would like to contact me here is my email address, etc... " ....make sure to provide good contact info...

Merchants basically want to be able to know that they can contact you if they need to concerning PPC policies, etc....

And yes, we do pay Direct Deposit to Australia.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

it sounds good. I will apply shareasale again after my website running.

Hi Bones .
    Actually , We are currently in the market for the Towah card re sellers program in Australia. The profit starts from 30 euro each card sold.

Commissions can be withdrawl from ATM machines around the globe.

Towah Are based in Denmark and Are venturing in the USA.

They are also working on our own franchise store with instant split payments.
    exposedevelopment
    Once again members with drawl from ATM.
    if you need any info send me an email at stv@onvol.net

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread