Please just 'splain it to me!!
    WHY has a merchant selected "Auto" as the main category and "accessories" and the sub-category and then included wall mirrors, fishing lures and get this salt and pepper shakers in a thousand item feed with no additional categories what-so-ever!!!

Gees, Louise, that just don't cut it.

Where do they get these clowns who make the feeds???

I don't care if it DOES have an auto logo, you Bozos need to add sub-categories! "Accessories" just don't cut it! Take two damned hours and add the sub-categories instead of making every single affiliate take two hours to do it or get out of the business, idiots!

I am almost ready to delete the jerks! Right now, I want to kick some merchant ass just on general principles!
    Last edited by SSanf; December 29th, 2005 at 11:08 AM.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

You won't believe this!!

I just tried to view an image to find out what the hell the product is since I can't tell from the description and I got a 404 not found!!! (Some other images are there so I didn't catch it right off.)

They as SO deleted!!!

I just got this feed last week!!!

Wasted almost three hours on them.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Perhaps you could narrow down - who this might be for us? Perhaps a network, and a category? <<tongue-in-cheek-comment

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    This is exactly the stumbling block I've run into now with first trying to use feeds. It's like hitting a brick wall trying to figure out how to separate a bunch of different types of items out when they're all lumped together in one category or broad sub-category in one column in Excel.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    This is one thing I was getting at in my post about categories. Most notably any of the GSI places are notorious for this as is Ace Hardware.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread