please help a newbie
    Hello
    I'am working in computer domain, I know mysql and php, i have an ecommerce site for more than two years, so am not really a newbie in the internet, my problem is in this forum and i will tell u how:
    i have before a website with 6000 diff model of "mosaique romaine" the proble is the shipping it cost alot coz the little piece of mosaique is about 10 kilos, so i change idea and i want to change the site coz i have the idea to make some money with so i discover the Big world of affiliate so i make a search on the internet almost all scripts about affiliate are merchant side (someone who have a site and want to manage the affiliate) but me am an affiliate, so i continue my search and i find this forum and u cant really believe how much i was happy i spend so many hours in this forum coz it's ali baba cavern for someone like me But the problem is:
    1st- there is no howtos or someone who make a thread as a howto, so if u want to know about for example "datafeed" u must read at least 20 threads to know what mean and read the half of this forum to undrestand a "little bit" how to use it,
    2nd- there is really good pple here they help u bust just in one or two lines because they dont want to give their secrets I want to tell them "i dont want that u make me a site i want just that u show me the way because am newbie and I REALLY need HELP.
    3rd- I want to contact some pple here in privit i want to ask them help or to advice me i my site fesign but i have to post 50 i have just 20 I'am a newbie i dont know what to write to have 50 i have an account to CJ and linkshare i read about that in this forum but i dont undrestand nothing, because theere is nothing about how to use that,
    4th- last nite i try to make some posts in order to have my 50 posts to try to contact someone and today i have a message that the administrator dont allow me to read new posts.
    so PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE i want that administrator change some roles, and PLEASE the pple who have experience help us the newbie, make some howtos, make some tutorials i dont want to share ur secrets but at least show us the way because today we are newbie and we are in this forum coz we really need help.
    thanks
    I like this forum but i want that it be easier for newbies.

Talking
    Have you tried to use the forum - search - feature to find information ???

Click on search and type in what you want to find.

That will narrow down the information for you quite a bit.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Have you tried to use the forum - search - feature to find information ???

Click on search and type in what you want to find.

That will narrow down the information for you quite a bit.
    i have made search and read about the half of this forum, but i have to read at least 10 threads to know just something and it's hard to do

Talking
    Foe me there was really no easy way to learn different things here except to just read and read and finally it will dawn on you what to do and then it will all seem so simple to you.

Are datafeeds what you want information on ???

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Are datafeeds what you want information on ???
    no i have now an idea after i real all datafeed posts

Talking
    What are you wanting information on ???

1st- there is no howtos or someone who make a thread as a howto, so if u want to know about for example "datafeed" u must read at least 20 threads to know what mean and read the half of this forum to undrestand a "little bit" how to use it,
    2nd- there is really good pple here they help u bust just in one or two lines because they dont want to give their secrets I want to tell them "i dont want that u make me a site i want just that u show me the way because am newbie and I REALLY need HELP.
    3rd- I want to contact some pple here in privit i want to ask them help or to advice me i my site fesign but i have to post 50 i have just 20 I'am a newbie i dont know what to write to have 50 i have an account to CJ and linkshare i read about that in this forum but i dont undrestand nothing, because theere is nothing about how to use that,

There are no short cuts to affiliate marketing success and learning to use the tools to achieve it. In fact one of the most important keys to success in this business, imo, is the ability to learn complex tasks on your own. Or to read many different threads and piece together the information you need. I can't count the number of long nights I've had in the last 2 years.

Well said Jazzy.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Ok thks jazzy ur answear is great at least i know now what to do and i stop to feel confused
    but Mr Haiko what happen today to the forum why i cant access to new posts ??

other thing Mr administrator can u add a new topic called "howtos" or "tutorials" where we can post and read tutorials about php, java,design, linux ... it will be good idea
    thks

lockman: making posts just to add them up to where you can get certain privileges is not allowed.

Affirmative.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Affirmative.
    u mean u will add the new topic ???!!!!!!
    waw thank you u r the best

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    lockman: making posts just to add them up to where you can get certain privileges is not allowed.
    ok i know but ..........
    ok i stop it
    can i hav now access to new posts ??

ABW Ambassador
    lockman, all the information you want is available in these forums. just use search and keep on reading.
    Keep reading, you'll learn and discover new things. There's no shortcut to success as said by Jazz Times.
    I am also new to these forums and the people around here are great but it is you who has to take the step and put your ideas and knowledge into action.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread