Lightbulb How to dig out new PAYING keyword in any niche.
    This strategy is very easy - you gonna laugh the whole breath out.

So, imagine that you are already in the keyword fight. Do this and that to get ranked on your keyword higher and drive more targeted traffic to your site(s) for this keyword.

There is always a safe way to get extra targeted traffic for any keyword.

Take your keyword and add 'free' to it.

like this

'free' + 'your keyword/keyphrase'

This is almost 100% rule: if your current keywords gets attention of searchers, soon they will be trying to find it for free.

This is a paradox of human mind. Once you find something good, you think if there is any chance to get this tool/info/service for free. And this is exactly where you can get extra targeted traffic for you.

Most often the combination of 'free' + 'your keyword/keyphrase' is overlooked.

Will you be the one from the row to do the same now?

ABW Ambassador
    Then when the search engines penalize you (if they're not already) for thinking you're a freebie site, you're screwed... or when your visitors find that you don't actually have the free item on your site & refuse to buy anything from you, you're screwed...

ABW Ambassador
    FREE does not convert to sales.
    Waste of bandwidth.
    In my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    FREE does not convert to sales.
    Waste of bandwidth.
    In my experience.
    You can run a campaign for every 10th (20th, 50th) purchaser to get a free copy of your product/service. This is how it can fit.

Or you can distribute the free tips/tricks on this topic (you know the niche you are working in), establish a nice relationship with more clients and backend, backend, backend.

Or make a clone of your 'paid' site, and monetize with AdSense and Chitika and PPC ads.

I have to agree with Adam. People looking for freebies don't convert anywhere near as well as people looking to buy.

You're welcome to target the freebies. I'll target the buyers.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

You are right - changing motivation is a hard task. Those who are eager to buy will give better conversions.

On the other hand, my own experience showed that when I was educating the people, they got involved into my niche. And when they were learning that all the tips and strategies I was disclosing could be managed by one tool, they bought it Are all these people are a useless traffic?

I agree, this is extra pain in the back. But aren't you scanning the market out in search of new ideas to implement them later with a team of your programmers and sell the hop super product. Everything in this world is about pain in the back.

Nice to hear the feedback: this is what makes the mind work. Thank you for the suggestions and fair critics. Don't feel ashamed to critise more here

Problem with opening post is that it sets reader up for easy simple method of attracting targeted traffic to your site - so what?

As pointed out traffic is meaningless if it isn't targeted to your product. And if you are trying to sell something then getting visitors to your site that are looking for freebies doesn't help much.

If the post suggested that - to increase traffic, you offer a freebie/give-away that users of your product might be interested in and then promote that freebie by adding "free" to your keyword list - that would have been better recieved.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread