Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Cool Gazillian Bubbles
    Bought a couple of these sets on an impulse to give the kids a few more gifts to stack under the tree... so far (other than the boxes) they've been the most popular thing they both got.... that's when they can get them off me... there's something about making huge bubbles that's darned cool
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Bought a couple of these sets on an impulse to give the kids a few more gifts to stack under the tree... so far (other than the boxes) they've been the most popular thing they both got.... that's when they can get them off me... there's something about making huge bubbles that's darned cool
    Oh I want one!

I'll have to buy one for my kids ... heh heh heh
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

We got then last summer every kid between 2-12 in the neighborhood had to try them. Great product. Kids love bubbles.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Speaking of cool kids stuff... my wife's a preschool teacher and the biggest product to thrill the kids this year is that polymer snow / instant snow stuff. It is soooo cool.

This site sells it, is listed first at google for "instant snow" and has a video of it (unrelated note - there's an seo tip for you!):
    http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1262

Check out the video!

Then imagine the kid's eyeballs popping out of their heads! And they can touch it and play with it.

It's a polymer that loves to absorb water - the stuff that results in completely non-toxic and the reaction that occurs makes the "snow" also feel cool to the touch.

I've bought a lot of it - it's fun!!! Of course it might not be that fun for the rest of you, but we live in Florida...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Speaking of cool kids stuff... my wife's a preschool teacher and the biggest product to thrill the kids this year is that polymer snow / instant snow stuff. It is soooo cool.

This site sells it, is listed first at google for "instant snow" and has a video of it (unrelated note - there's an seo tip for you!):
    http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1262

Check out the video!

Then imagine the kid's eyeballs popping out of their heads! And they can touch it and play with it.

It's a polymer that loves to absorb water - the stuff that results in completely non-toxic and the reaction that occurs makes the "snow" also feel cool to the touch.

I've bought a lot of it - it's fun!!! Of course it might not be that fun for the rest of you, but we live in Florida...
    No aff program :-( I would love to have a shot at selling that stuff.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Woa.... Cool... I gotta get some of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread