Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Kids and Some Old Man
    Finally after a long time I have a picture of me and the kids together. I have a lot of pictures of just the kids but this is one of the few of all of us together. I hate being photographed This pic is from my nieces wedding up in the Catskills over the summer. I must be standing in a hole because my sons look taller than me
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a great looking bunch...they make a papa proud I am sure!

My son who is only 11 wears the same size shoe as I do. I really don't know what to do to stop his growing....if you have any suggestions let me know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Beautiful family Packy!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Nice pic Packy
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    What a great looking bunch...they make a papa proud I am sure!

My son who is only 11 wears the same size shoe as I do. I really don't know what to do to stop his growing....if you have any suggestions let me know.
    I stopped watering them but that didn't work Zimmy I'm just hoping that it's them growing and not me shrinking and Yuppers to proud Papa.

Thank Zimmy, Rexanne and Loxly for the kind words

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Great pic, Pakcy, looks like you've got a terrific family!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Nice pic Packy, but I didn't see an old man in it. Kids just make you feel old.

I see you have a teenage daughter about the same age as mine Packy. This will make sense to you:

Teenaged Daughter - Owner's Manual
    (Author Unknown)

Congratulations! You are now the proud new owner of a teenaged daughter.
    Please read this manual carefully, as it describes the maintenance of your new daughter and answers important questions about your warranty (which does NOT include the right to return the product to the factory for a full refund.)

IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR TEENAGER IN ERROR

To determine whether you were supposed to receive a teenaged girl, please examine your new daughter carefully.

Does she:

a) Look very similar to your original daughter, only with more makeup and less clothing?

b) Refuse to acknowledge your existence on the planet Earth (except when requesting money)?

c) Sleep in a burrow of dirty laundry?

If any of these are true, you have received the correct item. Nice try, though.

BREAK-IN PERIOD
    When you first receive your teenaged daughter, you will initially experience a high level of discomfort. Gradually, this discomfort will subside, and you will merely feel traumatized. This is the "Break-in Period," during which you are becoming accustomed to certain behaviors that will cause you concern, anxiety, and stress. Once you have adapted to these behaviors, your teenager will start acting even worse.

ACTIVATION

To activate your teenaged daughter, simply place her in the vicinity of a telephone or Instant Messenger. No further programming is required.

SHUTDOWN

Several hours after activation, you may desire to shut down your teenaged daughter. There is no way to do this.

CLEANING YOUR TEENAGED DAUGHTER

Having a teenaged daughter means learning the difference between the words "clean" and "neat." Teenaged daughters are very clean, because they take frequent showers that last more than an hour. They will scrub themselves with expensive, fragrant soaps that you must purchase for them because like I'm sure I'm going to use like the same kind of soap my mom and dad use. When they have completely drained the hot-water tank, they will step out and wrap themselves in every towel in the bathroom, which they will subsequently strew throughout the house. If you ask them to pick up the towels, you are confusing "clean" with "neat." Teenagers are very busy and do not have time to be neat. They expect others to pick up after them. These others are called "parents."

FEEDING YOUR TEENAGED DAUGHTER

Your teenaged daughter requires regular meals, which must be purchased for her at restaurants because she detests everything you eat because it is like so disgusting. She does not want you to accompany her to these restaurants, because some people might see you and like I'm sure I want my friends to see me eating dinner with my parents. Either order take-out food or just give her the money, preferably both. If you order pizza, never answer the doorbell because the delivery boy might see you and ohmigod he is so hot. Yes, your daughter's idea of an attractive man is the pizza boy.

CLOTHING YOUR TEENAGED DAUGHTER

Retailers make millions of dollars a year selling stylish and frankly sensible clothing that will look adorable on your daughter. If you enjoy shopping, you will love the vast selections that are available to you. Unfortunately, your teenaged daughter wants to dress like a lap dancer. You may be able to coerce her into putting on a cute outfit before leaving the house, but by the time she walks in the schoolhouse door, she will be wearing something entirely different.

OTHER MAINTENANCE

Teenaged daughters require one of two levels of maintenance: "High," and "Ultra High." Your daughter is "Ultra High." This means that whatever you do won't be enough and whatever you try won't work.

WARRANTY
    This product is not without defect because she has your genes, for heaven's sake. If you think this is not fair, talk to your parents, who think it is hilarious. Your teenaged daughter will remain a teenager for as long as it takes for her to become a woman, which in her opinion has already happened and as far as you are concerned never really will. If you are dissatisfied with your teenaged daughter, well, what did you expect? In any event, your warranty does not give you your little girl back under any circumstances, except that deep down she's actually still there - you just have to look for her.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    been there done that too freakin true!!!!!!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Good looking crowd, Packy but ohmygod...three teenagers? You poor man! And yet in the photo not one of them is snarling or sulking, so it looks like you hit the adolescent jackpot!

BTW, we got about half a foot of snow last night. Did you send that or should I blame Susan?

A beautiful pack, packy!

cheers!
    -nishith

Great Crew Packy!
    I wonder if my little grubby kids will ever clean up that nicely ? <grabs kids for a bath to scrub the scudge off>
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Nice Pic...
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Packy,

You need to find a discount College for that group. Looks like they are on the right road to a future. Who's that old bum in the back?

Allen
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    Nice pic Packy, but I didn't see an old man in it. Kids just make you feel old.
    Thanks and no doubt kids make you feel old or should I say age a little faster

Rexanne, the owners manual is dead on

Suzigeek, don't worry about the cleaning up when their older, the manual for girls is pretty close for boys also

Rhea, overall they are truely good kids but like most they have their days when Dad isn't too happy with them As for the snow, nothing here so it must of came from Susan who BTW should be catching up quite a bit now

Lol Poopie to discount college. My oldest is a Junior at college and my daughter just bombed her first semester and it's costing me over $500.00 for her to take a class that started today during their winter break Today is one of those not too happy with her days My son did the same thing but started an upward swing his second semester. I'm a little easy the first semester as I realize it's their first time on their own. Hopefully she will follow her brothers steps the rest of the way I think the old man in the back must be their grampa or something

Thanks all for the nice words

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Hey, finally I can put a face to the name of my snow challenger. And I have to agree, you've a fine looking family there Patrick, you should be proud.

I hope they help you shovel at least?

;-) Rhea...blame Packy...it wasn't me, I SWEAR!
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Thanks Susan! Hmmm, makes me wonder now if I should of shaved my head for that picture

Uhm...no...really...i'm going to have to nip that in the bud soon.....

Honestly...dating is WAAYYYY over-rated...bald men and all!!!!

;-)
    Susan Arts
    Moxy Media

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_ShareResults
    Uhm...no...really...i'm going to have to nip that in the bud soon.....

Honestly...dating is WAAYYYY over-rated...bald men and all!!!!

;-)
    Lol! I have to agree Susan. About the dating that is, I wouldn't know about the bald men

Well, I wish I had a picture of the kids and me...right now, all I've got is one of my daughter. It's a pretty nice one...once I get one of my son, I'll put that up too...
    Susan Arts
    Moxy Media

What a pretty daughter Susan. Do you have 2 teenagers?

Well, I wish I had a picture of the kids and me...right now, all I've got is one of my daughter. It's a pretty nice one...once I get one of my son, I'll put that up too...
    She's beautiful Susan! Life shines in her eyes. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Gee thanks guys...and she's my eldest, the only teenager so far. My son Elliot..hmmm..I think I have wacky picture of him from my camera phone...here it is...he's 10. And staying there I hope :-) ps...he's doing that on purpose...just so you know...
    Susan Arts
    Moxy Media

Gee thanks guys...and she's my eldest, the only teenager so far. My son Elliot..hmmm..I think I have wacky picture of him from my camera phone...here it is...he's 10. And staying there I hope :-) ps...he's doing that on purpose...just so you know...

Awesome Susan... Lovley Moomy..Lovely Kidoos...
    My Hi to them..
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Pack...

I'll add you to the loooooooooong list of ABWers I totally thought were a different age

Yep! Thought you were about 21

Geat lookin' clan...

Billy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast