Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Best Affiliate Network '05 Nominations
    It's that time again ... Nominations for The Best of Awards. So please nominate your favorite by posting your nominations in this thread. Polling will start Monday the 16th.

Please keep your nominations, per category, in their respective threads.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Internet Cowboy
    Shareasale

Share Results for recruiting the best (looking) team http://www.shareresults.com/images/S...-card-2005.jpg

No wonder all the affiliates I know are thinking of moving north. And no wonder Andy is bent upon the Share Results team to attend his seminar

cheers!
    -nishith

15 years and counting
    Shareasale for these two posts, it shows respect for affiliates & merchants.
    Things we need to fix: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=60600
    Solutions: Things we need to fix: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=60812

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    CJ - they're the ones who make money for me...
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateBuddha
    CJ - they're the ones who make money for me...
    Ditto. Others may have had some problems, but when you compare them to that "other" netowork, CJ shines far and above. They make the most money for me and I've had the least amount of problems.

Can we do an award for the worst managed network? I have a nomination I'd like to submit.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nish
    Share Results for recruiting the best (looking) team http://www.shareresults.com/images/S...-card-2005.jpg

No wonder all the affiliates I know are thinking of moving north. And no wonder Andy is bent upon the Share Results team to attend his seminar

cheers!
    -nishith

Awww Nish, you're sweet :-) Honestly, I don't expect us to make a dent in the voting BUT watch out for NEXT YEAR...definitely going to kick a$$ then!!!

Haiko, what's the criteria again for 'Best of'? I think that would help some of us in making a decision...
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

ABL

Anyone But Linkshare.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyburbs
    ABL

Anyone But Linkshare.
    Karl,

Looks like you and I won't be getting any awards at any of the LS Symposiums. Of course, they'd have to pay me to come and I doubt that is going to every happen.

Curious to see if anyone (with a few years under their belt at LS) nominates them.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I know you guys will think I'm nuts (or joking), but I'd like to nominate...

LINKSHARE!

(There go my votes for best moderator!)

CJ has made no forward momentum this year, IMHO. Their new reporting is more complex, but not better. Their stand against parasites is still mostly just talk. They've had minor payment delays several times. Todd is around a lot less than he used to be.

Brian is awesome and SAS has great potential, but they're just not attracting the quality of merchants that I look for. I do less than 1% of my commissions at SAS. Their stand against parasites is unbeatable, but that's not enough.

BeFree is basically on autopilot, with merchants jumping to CJ and elsewhere left and right. They used to be a favorite of mine (with their Offer Management System and a fantastic account manager) and I still do well with many of their merchants, but they're just a sinking ship.

Performics is a pain, with slow merchant payments, time-consuming link building, and very basic reporting.

There are a bunch of new networks that have popped up, but nothing has caught my eye yet.

The CPA networks have tremendous support, fast payments, and high commissions, but they're so limited. I expect to see great things in the years to come, but they're barely on the screen for traditional merchants.

That leaves Linkshare. They've finally implemented direct deposit and consolidated payments. They're paying twice a month. Kelli and her group have been very active here, and have been very good advocates for affiliates within LinkShare. Synergy Analytics has been improving and the changes currently in the pipeline are even better. I do great with many of their merchants.

All of the networks need improvement, but over the past year I've seen more improvement from LinkShare than any of the others.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Well, I don't agree about Linkshare, but I do agree with the rest of your comments. You are right on the money. Okay, you still have my vote for Moderator of the year.

CJ may not have done a lot for the majority but they have worked with me as an individual on a couple of occasions (and not like LS because I complained). Overall still a solid program. But I can't say there really are any oustanding networks. However, I am keeping my eye on ShareResults for next year.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Michael:

That was the only post you've ever made that made me question your sanity. I'll consider it a fluke.

Ron:

Yeah, I didn't get a handwritten Christmas card from Stephen, either.

I ain't tellin'!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Folks, there is no reason to debate. This is a nominating thread. The voting will be the end to any debating.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

I will take the fifth until I get all my 1099's forms from 2005 some time this year. But I don't think that I will have all of them by the 16th.

So let the best one be the winner, even if I don't vote for it this time.

Sal.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    ShareASale
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    CJ.

Folks, there is no reason to debate. This is a nominating thread. The voting will be the end to any debating.
    The campaigning always starts before the vote!

Shareasale

Without a doubt Shareasale.

Even though I get the majority of my income from CJ I would never ever nominate a parasite loving company like CJ for the "Best Affiliate Network '05".

Now if Haiko ever had a category like "Best Affiliate Network for parasites '05" then without a doubt CJ would be top of my list.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Commission Junction. Eventhough the revenue is down, it is still my primary greenback generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiva
    LOL! I think I brought that on with my nomination. Nothing wrong with some good spirited debate!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    LOL! I think I brought that on with my nomination. Nothing wrong with some good spirited debate!
    "Flamebaiting" would be a more accurate description of a nomination for LS
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Shareasale
    ~Ernie

Shareasale. But truthfully, I made more money with Kolimbo this year... Go figure.

ABW Ambassador
    Shareasale.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast