More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Arrow Necktie Site For Sale
    I have a men's necktie site for sale. It has converted very well for me when I was able to get the traffic. I think a person could really do well with datafeeds on this site representing a variety of necktie merchants. Novelty ties sell very well. I also have added some other men's gifts on the site as well in the last year but truthfully the site seemed to do better when I stuck to neckties only. I just don't have the time to monkey with this type of site any longer.

Send me a PM with an offer for the site. If nobody wants the site design, I will sell the domain name for a reasonable price. If you can't PM me, post here and I will leave an email address.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Dear sir,

It is my great pleasure to contact you,I know that this letter may come to you as a big surprise. I am Erica,a staff of International trade Dpt in Dalouis company.Just now i have got your information from the Internet,which is related our line,so i am writing to you......

Dalouis is pecializing in silk woven neckties,polyester woven neckties,printed ties,scaves,cufflinks ,bowties,vest ,shirts,tie clips and any man's related accessories...,which has established in 1993,from now on,we have over 12,000 designs ,what's more,every mouth about 100 new designs will be designed to support our customers'markets.We will design for every customer according to his market favor.Of course,i will pleased if you need our assistance in your filed.

For over 13 years manufacturing experience,we have established a good requtation amoung our customers.We are very serious and strict at every step of manufacturing,so that we can prominse the products quality.We do our utmost to work to meet customer's requirments.So i am qite confident and pleased if you'd like inspect our products.

As for the price,we would not quote far from the subject,because we are manufacturer not the third party ,which can help you reduce much cost as well as promising the quality.
    If possible, i will de pleased if you have any interests in our line.It's unnecessary to say high of anything, I am sure that through the our happy cooperation, you will acknowledge our products and service.So i am here waitting for your any inquiry.Any questions by return will be carefully concerned.
    I do wish to promote to an opportunity to build business as well as friendship with each other.

I am looking forward with sincererity to being working with you....

Best Regards

Erica Wang

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    ALert!

Not you Cheesehead. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread