Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up 30 days - $111,000.00+ in sales .... $109.34 EPC !!
    Can we convert?

Ask the top producer that has earned well over $10K in December since we started the program. He is an ABW'r but I won't reveal his name.

ChecksUnlimited + Targeted Traffic = Results

Want to join a winning program that kicks butt?
    Are you a PPC guru and want to improve your ROI?
    Do you have check traffic you have been sending someone else?
    Do you have a shopping mall/high traffic site?

Look no further, join ChecksUnlimited today and start earning tommorrow !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks for all the new applications team, you won't be dissappointed with conversions.....

Don't forget to send me the email for the $10.00 and $50.00 CAB Bonuses as stated on your welcome email. I already have 4 this morning but we had many more apps yesterday....

To your success,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

You guys are awesome, keep em coming....

30 days - $111,000.00+ .... $109.34 EPC !!
    A big "Thank You" to all the partners that are helping to put Checks Unlimited on the map.....

We have generated more in one month on SAS than many quarters on BeFree before we started managing the program....

If you are reading this and are not sending us traffic, you are missing out on one of the fastest growing, ARC managed programs since we started....

What are you waiting for?

Join ChecksUnlimited today and start earning tomm. !!

Thanks again to everyone that is driving this gravy train.....

Smoking sales......thank you all....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread