Lightbulb new decision and need help
    hi,guys. I come again for help. Just puzzled for a decision, it is so important.

As you know , I work for somebody, doing export in China. Now I have some clients who place orders occassionally. From some time I consider if I can work myself, and later have my own company. That means risk, I am not sure if I can afford this.

and I talk to my Boy friend, who support me and let me know I can move to a good house, he will arrange the office for me. That is nice. The reason why I hesitate is that I worry about mum and dad. I know they want me to be steady and not go for any risk.

And another reason is that I have some big clients, from U.S.A, UK and France, we keep in touch for some time and it is nice to stay in touch.I don't want to give up.

It is good to stay currently but I am not in 10 or 30 years.Also, I am not sure if I fail when I work myself, how can I do? Should I try?
    Please let me know.thanks very much. How your guys create your company?

When you start a new business, don't give up your regular job until it is first bringing in some money. Do it after work, before work and on all your days off. Sometimes, it is the same as having two jobs. That cuts down on the risk until you can afford to live on the proceeds from your own business. It also gives you more money to smooth out the ups and downs of getting started.

Do NOT depend on the support of your boyfriend. You need to do this on your own if at all. First of all, boyfriends have a way of changing their minds about a lot of things. Secondly, you want to have this for yourself alone with no strings attached and no one else thinking they are entitled to a part of the deal because you "owe" them.

If you were married, my advice would be the opposite. A boyfriend is not a husband nor should one be thought of as such. When you think highly enough of each other to make your oaths and declarations in front of your gods and everybody, things will be different altogether. Then, you will be as one and can act accordingly.
    Last edited by SSanf; January 6th, 2006 at 07:51 AM.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

thanks, Ssanf.
    It is usual to have 2 jobs. You are right. Thanks so much.
    Wish you best for all 2006.

emily from China.

cosmetics packaging right now.
    blog.w@hotmail.com

I added more to my post above. You may not agree so much, now.

Best of luck with it all.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Thanks bunches. Ssanf. Yes, I do consider about all these things. and must find time to discuss. It is not big problem to me. the only thing is that we must do well myself.there are so many things that is out of control of my hand.

I should choose and make preparations. Prayer for me and Best Luck!!!!

Emily

cosmetics packaging
    from China

blog.w@hotmail.com

write email to me,when you have time. Now I have to log off and have other things in hand. Thanks very much.

Emily

Talking
    You should only depend on yourself and what you can do by yourself.

Never depend on someone else and on what they tell you they will do for you.

You know that you will always remain true to yourself but you can't really count on what someone else tells you and you don't know if they will remain true to you.

Things change all of the time and that includes who your boy friend or girl friend is.

Be careful with what you do.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread