Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Forum!
    All,

I'm pleased to announce our newest Network Forum ... LinkConnector.com. :

Main Contact for LC will be Jakie Bates, and I know some of the other team will be popping in and doing introductions also in this this and other threads.

LC has some really cool tools, they get naked, and even review merchants, very innovative and productive minds also, and with a nice merchant list and offers it definitely a network you'll want to join.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep Jackie Lane's Avatar
    Hello!

My name is Jackie, and as Haiko mentioned, I'll be popping in here frequently answering questions, dishing news, and saying hello! Feel free to ask me any questions and basically just make yourself at home!

I am thrilled to be on the LinkConnector team, helping with our PR and Marketing efforts and account management tasks. I hope that you guys will learn more about us and check out what we have to offer. I think you will really like our Affiliate Connections technology and, of course, Naked Link Technology (tm)!

If you plan to attend Affiliate Summit, be sure to drop by our booth, #215, and say hello! I'll be there along with Ros Phillips, a member of our team building our affiliate relationships. Would love to see you there!

Aloha! I’m Candice, Director of Marketing for LinkConnector. I too will be popping in from time to time to check out the buzz around affiliate marketing.

We are an open to feedback and would love to hear how we can improve your experience with our network.

Thanks Haiko for all your support and advice in getting our forum up and running!

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Jackie and Candice,

Congrats on your new forum !
    Looking forward to learn more from you about the naked link technology

Great to have you here
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

I want to welcome Jackie and Candice to the ABW family. We welcome you with open arms and hopefully the crowd here is not too rough for you!

Congratulations on your new Forum!

Poopie
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Hey Jackie. Surfing around on the forum tonight and thought I would say congratulations on the new forum here on ABW. See you in Vegas....
    [FONT=Georgia]Adam Cieloha
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]vTarget Affiliate Network[/COLOR]
    Earn Great Commissions - [URL=http://www.vtarget.com]Join Today![/URL]
    913-660-1311[/FONT][/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello Everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself; my name is Tara McCommons and I am the Director of Sales here at LinkConnector. As you've read in the posts from Jackie, Candice and Ros we are super excited to have launched our forum on ABestWeb! I will be popping in as well to post and check out the latest affiliate marketing news.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    Cheers!
    -Tara

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello Tara, Jackie and Candice....

Welcome to our ABW family....

You will find a large pool of affiliates and merchants alike here, many will lurk and read your posts but wish to remain in the shadows.....as with everything, you will get out of it what you put into it...

Here's to a prosperous 2006 !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    oops nevermind had a little error but gone now.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello TrustNo1,
    Just checking to make sure all is okay? Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you might have.

Thank you!
    -Tara
    Last edited by Tara; January 9th, 2006 at 02:39 PM. Reason: typo

TustNo1, I also sent your original thread to our development team to have a looksy in case this comes up again. Please let us know if you find additional errors.

Thanks!
    Candice

ABW Ambassador
    It was just there for a minute or 2. Some mysql error and the security code was a red x. It was with IE and Firefox but i hit refresh and all is good, works. Will be signing up, my site is pretty secure so it won't mind getting some naked links up

Affiliate Network Rep
    TrustNo1,
    Fantastic! We are excited about your interest and really look forward to having you as a LinkConnector Affiliate.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
    Thanks!
    -Tara

Tara, Jackie, Candice..

Welcome to ABW! Wonderful to see you thinking out of the box. The use of the word 'naked' is very smart and catchy.

Heres wishing you success!

cheers!
    -nishith

ABW Ambassador
    The use of the word 'naked' is very smart and catchy
    it sure adds some excitement to the links which are always boring otherwise
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Jackie, Candice and Tara,

Congratulations on your forum and WELCOME!

Geno

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks Geno for the warm welcome!
    Let us know if you would like to learn more about our patent-pending Naked Link Technology (tm) and how it could benefit RussianLegacy and your affiliates.

-Tara

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

nish and newaff, great to hear you like the naked link(tm) terminology. As hard as we all work, we need a little spice in our lives, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara--LinkConnector
    Thanks Geno for the warm welcome!
    Let us know if you would like to learn more about our patent-pending Naked Link Technology (tm) and how it could benefit RussianLegacy and your affiliates.

-Tara
    Tara and all,

Maybe you should create a post that kind of explains how it all works. There are quite a few wary affiliates out there that have questions but have not asked. Create a kind of Naked Link 101 for both merchants and the affiliates. Your companys background on why it was necessary to create this kind of tracking and the benefits for both.

Poopie want's to know.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    Maybe you should create a post that kind of explains how it all works.
    I second Allen's proposal. Even though this - http://www.linkconnector.com/nakedlink.htm - explains is quite well, it might be a good thing to have a thread on it here at your ABW forum too (mainly, for people to ask questions and for you to address them).

+ shoot me an e-mail on this too! We might do some business.

Geno

Congratulations to the staff (and the company) for your new forum in here.

I will surely pop in to check what you have to offer once I have resolved some flaws in my websites.

Good luck to you

Glad you're here! I signed up with LC as a merchant late last year and am very glad to see you're here! The naked link technology is working like a champ as well.

Comparison to other programs
    Could you list out advantages your program has over other affiliate marketing solutions?

How long has LC been in business.

Thanks.

Affiliate Network Rep Jackie Lane's Avatar
    or_wa ~ Great to hear from you! I encourage you to check out our LinkConnector 101 sub forum for more and different information than what I will provide here. Please visit that here: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357.

LinkConnector launched officially in August of 2004. In a nutshell, we believe that we are redefining affiliate marketing with our ground-breaking technologies like Naked Link Technology™, Affiliate Connections™, Pending Sale functionality, FraudFREE™ protection and Virtual Affiliate™ tracking. I'll give a brief description of each here:

Naked Link Technology™ gives merchants a way to boost their organic rankings while they promote their site on LinkConnector’s Network. And, because promotional links are ‘naked’, Naked Link Technology™ gives affiliates a way to promote their affiliate programs transparently, making their websites seem more editorial in nature. It also works to defeat cookie hijacking so affiliates receive proper credit for all their traffic. I encourage you to go here http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=68773 to learn more.

Affiliate Connections™ provides affiliates with a quick and dynamic system to determine optimal promotions for their sites and helps match merchants to better performing affiliates.

LinkConnector’s Pending Sale functionality opens up pay-per-sale campaigns to any merchant who begins their sale process online.

Source Checker™, one of LinkConnector’s FraudFREE™ protection technologies, removes the cookie hijacking incentive for affiliates. It also gives merchants control to approve affiliates based on a recorded referrer coming from a valid website.

LinkConnector takes fraud protection very seriously, and this attitude alone is a major distinguishing factor between us and other networks.

Virtual Affiliate™ tracking allows merchants to track, in real time, virtual affiliates such as organic search engines.

Also, LinkConnector has some of the lowest entry fees in the industry. We are currently waiving all merchant set up fees, and it is free for affiliates to join.

I hope this helps, and feel free to reply back or contact me if not! Also, I most definitely encourage you to surf around our LinkConnector Forum - it has much information you may find useful about our Network!

Jackie

Good info...another question
    Jackie,

Thanks for the additional info. I have another question for you. How many merchants and affiliates does LinkConnector currently have?

Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast