Few Affiliates at Affiliate Summit 2006?
    I'm just curious how many actual affiliates are going to attend this event. Or if this is just an event for industry insiders. Anyone on this board planning on attending this event on Monday. If not is it because of the cost or the distance or just because it doesn't interest you? I'm curious to see how many actual affiliates visit our booth on Monday or Tueday. Thanks.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 7th, 2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Removed Manual Signature

Quite a few from here are going. Here's an older thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=67472

I have a feeling quite a few affiliates have been comp'ed, either by Affiliate Summit, or networks, or merchants. You're right. The conference wouldn't have much pull for merchants if there weren't affiliates there, and the organizers realize that. I think the only reason they don't have lower (public) prices for affiliates is that many merchants and networks try to weasel their way in at the affiliate rate.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Quite a few from here are going. Here's an older thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=67472

I have a feeling quite a few affiliates have been comp'ed, either by Affiliate Summit, or networks, or merchants. You're right. The conference wouldn't have much pull for merchants if there weren't affiliates there, and the organizers realize that. I think the only reason they don't have lower (public) prices for affiliates is that many merchants and networks try to weasel their way in at the affiliate rate.
    Michael,
    Thank you for the older thread. It was good to read that some people are planning on attending from ABW. I am glad to hear you will be attending. Please stop by and visit me at my booth we'll be giving away Dale and Thomas Popcorn.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 7th, 2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Removed Manual Signature

I'll be there. This is going to be my first affiliate event so I'm excited to see what these things are all about.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread